Chapter 1

(A/N: If you did not read the credits Povs will not make sense I suggest reading them...)

I was roughly being shaken.

"SISSSSSYYYYYY WAAKKKEEEE UUUPPP!!"

"Whaaattt?!?!"

"You need to get ready for your STB!"

"HOLY MOTHER OF CAMERON DALLAS MY BANQUET!!"

"Duh did you forget?"

"YES!!"
I quickly got up and took a shower. I slipped on my black dress with a gold belt with it. I slipped on my black dress shoes. Lynn got in the shower after me. She slipped om a white and blue dress with henna prints from the stomach down. She slipped on her silver dress sandles. I did my makeup. I put on mascara and eyeliner. I put some stuff on my face to hide the bags under my eyes. I walked into my room and checked my Twitter. I quickly wrote a tweet.

"Getting ready for a banquet..I dont know whag my award will be wish me luck guys!!"
A few minutes later Hunter replied to it.

"Good luck love!! I hope you get a good award!!"
I was happy. I pranced around the house waiting for my mom to finish getting ready.

We drove to the banquet. It was awesome. I got a "Always loosing stuff award." I laughed. I also got a trophy .We performed a little thing for the audience then went home. I tweeted what my award was and showed a picture. I took a selfie with my trophy.
Lynn passed out. I laughed and drew on her face with expo marker. I took a picture and posted it on Twitter.
It got 4.4K likes and 15 retweets. I went into the living room. Like 5 seconds later I heard...

"LILAH IM GONNA KILL YOU!!"
Lynn stormed out of the bathroom. She raced towards me.

"NONOILOVEYOUSISSY!!"

"I don't like you very much."

"You know you love me...."

"Yea I guess."

"More than The Rowlands?"

"HAHAHAHAHA YOUR FUNNY!!"

"No I'm serious."

"Yeah me too."

"I dont like you!"

"You love me."

"Yesh I do."

"More than Matt?"

"HAHAHAHAHAHA YOU THOUGHT!!"
She just laughed and walked into the bathroom to wash off her face. Shs changed into her TO BAE OR NAH TO BAE shirt and sensable jeans. I turned on my camera.

"Guys...Im about to smack cam my sister you ready?" I walked into the room. Lynn had her phone out too. He both smack camed each other with toothpate. We laughed and looked at our cameras.

"Well it worked!!"
We laughed and posted it on Twitter.

I was scrolling through my Twitter when I found my life goal. A poster for Hit or Miss auditions. I screamed. Lynn looked at me all weird.

"HOLY MOTHER OF CAMERON DALLAS I CAN AUDITION FOR HIT OR MISS MUSIC VIDDDDD!!!"

"I don't understand why you have him in your fandom...."

"I don't understand why you have Ashton in your fandom....wait yes I do.....DANG IT!"

"hahahaha!"

"Shut up."

"Like seriously why is he in your fandom?"

"You can't complain cause he's your future brother-in-law!!"

"Dang it.....forcing me to like him fot real?!"

"Yup!"

"Wow ok."
She walked out of the room. I quickly emailed the people. Hopefully they email me back. I wished that they would. I cooked dinner cause I felt like it. I made some pizza rolls.

"Pizzzaaaaa roolllzzzz are dooonneee!"
I shouted as Lynn slid into the dining room and popped one in her mouth. She froze and fanned her mouth. She took a gulp of water.

"That was funny... Did you think they were cooled?"

"Yeah!"
She laughed at her stupidity.

"Oh my lord!"

"Don't judge!"

"Hey! Ain't nobody judging."
I threw up my hands in defense. My DMs were blowing up.

"HOLY MOTHER OF MATTHEW ESPINOSA HE TEXTED MEEEE!!!!!"
I said excitedly.

"Did he really?!?!"

"Yeah!!"

"LEMME SEE!!"
He asked me a question.

"Do you like Burnie or nah?"

"Matt I LOVE BURNIE HES SO ADORABLE!!"

"Aww you think I'm adorable that's cute!!"

"Matt you and Burnie are both adorable."

"Thanks!"
He replied and then asked a question to some other fan that followed him. I sat down and enjoyed my pizza rolls.

"Pizza rolls are good."
I said before doing a music.ly.
I did the dishes and put on my pizza footed pjs on. I crawled under my blankets. I was too excited t sleep.

"What if I make the auditions?
Will they accept me?
What will I do when I see Jacob?
Will Jacob like me?"
I tonight to myself as I slowly drifted asleep.