Chapter 4

I woke up to Lynn freaking. I quickly sat up.

"Sissy whats wrong?"

"Jacobs at the door!"

"Really?!"

"Yeah!"
I ran to the door Jacob was standing there with a big smile stretched across his face.

"H-hi Jacob."

"Hey. Your sister was telling me all about you."

"Awesome.."

"Yeah..so I guess I'll see you guys in a few minutes."
He smiled and walked to some other room. I fetched my white panda shirt and some sensable shorts. I straightened my hair and curled the tips of it. I looked pretty good. I put on white eyeshadow and eyeliner with mascara. I did my lipstick a color that matched my lip tone. Lynn was pretty basic. She wore a blue Try to annoy me shirt and sensible jeans. She put her hair in one big braid. She slipped on her black Adidas high tops and grabbed her blue bandanna. I grabbed my pilot sunglasses. Lynn grabbed her neclace with a bird with it wings looking like half a heart and out it on.

"Are we ready?"

"Yes! LETS GOOOOO!!"

"Aweosme."
We walked out the doror headed out. A limo was waiting for us. Jacob was in it. I took off my sunglasses and at next to him. Lynn sat on the other side of him. Jacob and I talked while we waited on the other girls to finish.

"I just wanna say you look really nice."

"Oh....thanks."
I smiled. He returned the gesture.

"Is that your sister?"

"Yeah."

"She seems...."

"Way different?"

"Yeah."

"Take that as a good sign....she's warming up to you."

"Oh ok."
I looked out the window to see my view be blocked by long wavy brown hair and a soft smile.

"COURTNEY!"
I said hugging het as she got in the limo with the rest of the girls following begind her.

"Hey Lilah!"
She said softly. Her soft voice made me calm. We talked while I was listening to Lynns and Jacobs conversation.

"So Lilah shes your big sister huh?"

"Yeah."

"How old is she?"

"13 1/2? Why?"

"Just wondering."

"Ok...Well all I know is that she talks about you ALLLL the time!!"

"Does she now?"

"Yeah. She talk and talk and talk about you all day long if you ask her."

"Wow...Thats deep."

"She stood up for you once..."

"I saw that....I haven't felt supported like that in a long time. Now that I know she's a fan I feel even more supported with all my others too."
I squealed silently.

"She's something else but your her world."

"Really?"

"Yeah. You should talk with her after the auditions. She'll appreciate that so much."

"Yeah..yeah I'll do that."
There conversation ended and I was happy. I was going to talk to Jacob alone!!
  It may sound bad but it's something.

We reached the little area where we were recording at. Jacob showed us a few moves that some would do on the side. He chose me to be the girl he talks about. I almost screamed. The petty one gave me a look. I wanted to knock her until the end of the world. I kept my cool and simply went on. Jacob told me to stand at a certain spot. I was super calm and relaxed. Every once and a while I would stiffen up. He told me to put on my shades. I did so. I put on head phones and was listening to some quick music to calm my fangirl nerves. I put my headphones and phone to the side. The music started and Jacob was on this weird looking bike. He rode down the street. Where the setting was. He nodded at Courtney and the petty one who was in there spot. They both looked disgisted and walked off like they were supposed to. My part was coming up. I wanted to dance so bad. The beat had me in a trance. I almost did dance but it was my part. Jacob got off his bike and went over to me. We started to fake talk then walk off.