Chapter 2: My sister melanie

Sooo what do you guys think? I know the beginning was a little boring but it will get better. If you don't like it,don't hate!

~niall's girl

----------------------------------------------

Melanie's POV

"Come on Melanie! Look at this dress it's soo cute!" My friend Annabeth said with excitement. She ran inside the store, leaving me in the dust.

" I'm coming Annabeth" I sighed. I wasn't the girly girl type. Yeah, Annabeth knew I liked Zachary but I wore jeans, and T-shirts. Nothing special about me, I was just not popular at school but I wasn't unpopular either. I was just me and I liked myself that way.

"Look I found one your size! this was the last one. Go try it on!" She said.

"Okay, but I don't really think that's my style. If he wants to like me, I want him to like me for me, not because I'm wearing makeup or a cute dress." I said. But I still barged into the fitting room.

The dress was turquoise and it had some flowers on it and it was strapless. It came to my knees, but I hated it. Reluctantly, I came out to show her.

"Ohmigosh Melanie! I think that dress was made for you."

" No Annabeth. I don't like it. It's cute but I'm definitely NOT going to wear this. So let's just leave the mall and go home!"

"But...." She protested, but I didn't let her finish because I barged out of the store, out the doors and sat, waiting for bus #46.

" Fine Melanie be like that!" I looked in her eyes and they were full of hurt. She turned around and ran back inside without turning back.

"No wait Anna-.. I'm sorry!!"I tried telling her but she wouldn't listen.

At that moment, the bus came and I headed home.

"Hi honey! How was your trip to the mall with Annabeth?" Mom asked as I entered the front door.

"Uhh it was alright. I'm going up to my room now!" I yelled as I was halfway up the stairs.

" Okay!" She yelled back. I closed the door to my bedroom, turned on my music and started thinking about my sister Alyssa, just like I always do.