|15|

~Harry's POV~

Niall's at work today. He's the boss of a tattoo shop. He would be out all day until 9pm. I'm sitting on the couch, eating cereal, and watching a spongebob episode where Spongebob and Squidward have to work for 24 hours.

"Are you ready to rock, Squidward?"

"No."

"Good! Cause we got costumers!"

I laugh at that. In the middle of the episode, I hear a knock on the door. I put my cereal down on the coffee table and open the door. I gasp when I see Liam standing in front of me.

"L-L-" I was cut off by Liam covering my mouth and pushing me against the wall next to the door. He closes the door, not taking his hand off of my mouth, and looks at me with cold, evil eyes.

"So, you and Niall are together?" He asks. I nod my head, and he slams his free hand on the wall. "You're mine! I don't care what Niall has to say, you're my fucking slut, do you understand me?!" He shouts.

Usually I would just say yes, but, I can't give in now. I try to take his hand off of my mouth, which surprisingly works. Usually I fail.

"N-No, I'm with Niall now!" I say.

He then slaps me across the face.

A tear rolls down my cheek as I hold it. "Does it look like I fucking care if you're with Niall or not? You're mine!" He says. "I also heard that you are pregnant. Is that true?" He asks me. I look down and nod my head.

Liam walks away for a minute. He passes back and forth, then he walks back and slaps me again. I fall on the floor, clutching my pink sweater, and crying.

"So, you think that after 4 months, you can just go and be a little slut for Niall?" He asks me.

What is he talking about? I'm not being a slut for Niall. Or anyone. I try to say something but Liam just cuts me off.

"No, don't even say anything. You're gonna learn that you're mine, sooner or later." He says and then walks out of the house. I can't find my strength to get up.

I'm shaking. I'm terrified. I'm worried. 

20 minutes later, I hear Niall opening the front door. I'm still laying on the floor. He immediately sees me and kneels down in front of me. "Harry, are you okay? What happened?" He asks me.

"L-Liam came, a-and he s-said that I-I'm his a-and-" My words are getting jumbled up. Niall pulls me into a hug and rubs my back. "Aww, Harry." He says as I cry in his chest.

"N-Niall, I'm scared. " I sob.

"I know. I'm sorry I wasn't here...he wouldn't have done this to you." He says. "No...don't blame yourself. You have a business to run, it's not your fault." I say.

"I don't care about my business. I care about you." He says.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Stuff is getting intense, don't hate me!

Also sorry for not updating in a while, again...don't hate me!