|17|

~No one's POV~

There's so much pain going on in Harry's stomach, he wakes up, breathing heavily. He looks over at Niall who's sleeping peacefully. He tries to lay back down but the pain is just so overwhelming. He taps Niall's shoulder.

"N-Niall, I-I think it's time." He says in his ear.

"That's nice, babe." Niall replies tiredly. Harry taps his shoulders again. "N-Niall!" He says. It was about a couple seconds until Niall was fully up. He sits up and looks at Harry. "Harry, what's wrong?" He asks. "I-I'm having contractions!" Harry answers.

Niall nods his head and gets up, he then helps harry up and starts to get ready to go to the hospital. They put on some shoes and walk out to the car.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Harry was set up in the hospital bed, with Niall sitting next to him, rubbing his hand, trying to ease the pain harry was feeling. Although it did work for a bit, the pain came back, worse than before. "Shh, babe. You're fine. It'll be over before you know it." Niall says soothingly.

The doctor soon comes in to check on harry. "How are you doing, harry?" She asks him. "Th-The pain's gotten worse." Harry replies. The doctor nods and looks in between his legs, which kind of made harry uncomfortable, but he knew she was just doing her job.

"It looks like you're halfway there. You're at 5cm. I'll come back in a few hours to check on you again." She says then walks out. Harry covers his eyes as more pain starts to hit him. "Do you want me to rub your stomach, babe?" Niall asks, and harry nods his head yes.

Niall begins to rubs his hand in circles on harry's stomach, which kind of sooth the pain a little bit, and harry begins to calm down a little bit. It wasn't long until they were starting to get tired. Harry's not feeling a lot of pain, so he begins to fall asleep.

Niall looks at harry for a little bit, then he feels his phone buzzing. He checks it to see a text from Louis.

To: Niall

From: crazy lou

Hey, I heard that harry's going into labor. Is he okay?

To: crazy lou

From: Niall

Yeah, he's sleeping right now. The doctor said that he's at 5cm now, so she'll come back in a few hours to check on him.

To: Niall

From: crazy lou

Oh okay. I'm gonna come by tomorrow.

To: crazy lou

From: Niall

Okay, bud.

When niall look up from my phone, he see harry crying. "What's wrong?" He asks him as he begins to rub his back. "The pain is back..." Harry answers. "Aww, babe." Niall says as he continues to rubs harry's back.