|4|

Punk Niall is like........sorry my heart skipped a beat.

Harry's POV

"So Harry, how's life?" Niall asks me.

"I-It's good." I answer hesitantly. "How about you?"

He shrugs. "Eh, I have my ups and downs." He answers.

I nod my head. "Me too." I mumble. Liam probably heard me since he gave me a death glare.

"Harry, how about you go make us lunch?" Liam says.

"O-Okay, u-um what do you guys want?" I ask.

They think for a minute or two. "I'll have a ham and cheese sandwich with mustard." Niall says. "And I'll have the leftover chicken and rice from last night." Liam says.

I rush into the kitchen to fix their food.

~20 minutes later~

"Harry, where the fuck is our food?" Liam asks.

I run out of the kitchen with a tray of food and sit it in front of them on the table.

Just as Niall was about to take a bite out of his sandwich, he looks at me. "You're not gonna eat, Harry?" He asks.

I shake my head. "No, I'm not hungry." I answer him.

"Wow, that's the first time I heard you say that." I hear Liam mumble, as he takes a bite out of his chicken.

I frown and look down. What does he mean by that?

~~1 hour later~~

I'm in the kitchen, washing the dishes, sweeping and moping the floor and wiping down the counters because Liam loves the kitchen clean. And I want Liam to be happy.

"Shit!" I hear Niall yell.

"What's the matter, mate?" Liam asks.

"I'm late for work, I gotta go. Bye Harry, Bye Liam." Niall answers.

"Bye Niall." I say from the kitchen. "Bye Niall." Liam says then I hear the door shut.

~20 minutes later~

Me and Liam are cuddling on the couch, watching Impractical Jokers and I hear my phone buzz.

I look at it to see a message from an unknown number.

Unknown:

Despite the lies that you're making, your love is mine for the taking. My love is just waiting to turn your tears to roses. I'll be the one that's gonna hold you. I'll be the one that you run to. My love is burning consuming fire. No, you'll never be alone, when darkness comes I'll light the night with stars. Hear my whispers in the dark. No, you'll never be alone when darkness comes, you know I'm never far. Hear my whispers in the dark. ;)