tickle torture part 2

Okay gays I Had to make a new account and so I'm going to continue my story from Garnet and Amethyst on here. Okay so the last thing I left off with was that Garnet and Bizmuth had tickle torture Amy mercilessly but I never said it was over so in this story and this is coming back with a vengeance and she's pissed let's get started.

A few days after Garnet and Bismuth head tickle torture Amethyst mercilessly she was beyond angry she hadn't spoken to them at all she was so mad that she didn't bother to eat or sleep which was a surprise to everyone.

Garnet and Bismuth were walking on the beach when they ran into Amethyst they both waved hello and give her kind Smiles but she just rejected them not even bothering to look at them or even spare them a glance. Garnet and Bismuth both front they knew that she was avoiding them because of what they did to her they wanted their revenge but they never expected for her to get so angry about it.

" I think we really messed up" Garnet said as she looked at Bismuth who was frowning. Bismuth looked at Garnet who was hiding her emotions once again but she could tell she had very sad eyes under her shades.

"Yeah we sure did I never though she would get so mad at us I mean I know she tickled us but we tickled her way worse I mean it went to the point that she passed out when you brought her back"Bismuth said

Garnet nodded her head she knew that and that Amy was Beyond anger she would probably never talk to them again and considering they lived forever it would be a long time.

Garnet smiled at Bismuth but B had a confused look on her face "I think I have a way to get her to forgive us"she side Bismuth looked at Garnet and smiled Garnet walk up close and begin to explain the plan

Meanwhile with Amy

Amethyst was standing on a cliff right at the edge looking down of course she wasn't going to jump or so people thought.

"Man I was humiliated I let my guard down around them I think it's about time to get some Payback" she thought to herself as she put one foot out but just before she could do anything she felt something grabbed her by the arm and pull her it was Garnet.

Garnet and Bismuth had followed Amethyst into the forest they saw her standing at the cliff Edge Garnet panicked and immediately went to grab her when she put her foot out she. held her tightly in her arms Garnet heart stopped she couldn't belive what Amy was about to do to herself Bismuth came shortly after and looked at the two of them with a confused look

" what's going on" she asked looking at Garnet as tears ran down her cheeks Garnet held Amethyst a little closer.

"Amethyst try to jump off the cliff is what happened" hearing this brought tears to Bismuth eyes she couldn't believe that her close friend would do such a thing she got down on her knees and hug the both of them and the two of them cried as they held Amethyst

Amethyst pulled away from the hug. she didn't want to look at them or talk to them she walked off into the forest and disappeared.

Garnet and Bismuth ran after her but by the time they got there she had vanished Garnet and Bismuth looked around for her but she was nowhere to be seen Garnet look to Bismuth with a worried look she wouldn't even think of using her Future Vision at this point.