we messed up pt.2

Okay Ive been working heard on this so tell me you think.

Amethyst woke up a few hours later her vision was blurry so she couldn't see but she could feel something or someone wrapped around her she looked down and saw it was an arm but it wasn't just any arm it was Garnet and Pearls.

Her face turned unbelievable red she couldn't believe it she was actually in Garnet's room she didn't even know how she got there the last thing she remembered was falling asleep up in her hammock.

"How did I get here what am I doing here"she though to herself. Suddenly she felt the two of them touching her hair she blushed feeling this she never really understood why but she never really liked it when people touch their hair but at the same time she did like it.

"What are they doing I must be dreaming this can't be real"

She then felt one of them leaning closer to her she quickly shut her eyes to make it look like she was still sleeping Garnet got closer to her ad whispered in her ear.

"Amethyst sleep well lil one you'll need it"she whispered softly. But all it really did was scare Amethyst she felt like she was right on the verge of getting a Beatdown from Garnet.

But the truth was that Garnet just said that because her and Pearl were planning something special for her. They wonted to make it up to her for all the time they spent ignoring her and neglecting her they felt terrible that they did this to her.

The two gems walked out of the room leaving Amethyst to sleep or so they thought. Amethyst got up out of the bed she found the puttel that led to her room and jumped in she was relieved that she got out of there she didn't want anymore problems.

-With pearl and Garnet-

The two new that she was awake they could sense that she was up and back in her room the two smirked at each other.

"Looks like she's awake now so do we put the plan in to motion now Garnet"Pearl asked her. The red gem looked at her and smiled.

" don't worry we'll put the plan into motion very soon for now Amethyst just needs to relax in her room" she crossed her arms and leaned against the wall check a little bit.

- Back with Amethyst-

"Man its a good thing I go out of there anylonger ad...."she was unable to fines her sentence to herself she wanted so badly to be with Garnet and Pearl but she knew that wasn't real she felt like they just wanted to torture her with their love pretending that they loved her she burst into tears crying on her bed

She did her very best to muffle the cries in to her pillows she felt so lonely all she wanted was to be with them but she couldn't they would never love her the way she loved them.

-A few hours later-

Amethyst had fallen a sleep again she had cried herself to sleep she cuddled onto a pillow as she slept.

which was exactly what the two other gems were waiting for. The two walked in to her room. The two saw the sleeping girl ad how tears ran down her cheeks in her sleep the two felt guilty and terrible that they did this to her and now it was their moment to show her how much she meant to them.

Garnet and Pearl we're both wearing bathrobes. They both slowly slipped into bed with her cuddling her they knew she'd wake up and they were right.

Amethyst slowly opened her eyes she once again felt something wrapped around her she rubbed her eyes so she could see right. she look infront of her and saw nothing but white fur she looked up and saw it was Pearl she looked to the side ad saw Garnet.