A/N

Hola amigos ! 🙂✨ how's your day ! 😛 or well week ! Mine has been amazing if you wanted to know witch I don't think you care .. 😂 but let me show you something !!

Pike I highly doubt you guys know who he is but he is a sexy ass mf skater that is my boyfriend and one day we will have 3 kids

Pike I highly doubt you guys know who he is but he is a sexy ass mf skater that is my boyfriend and one day we will have 3 kids . Just kidding I'm not that weird ! 😐 but yeah Oml I started like crying and screaming running around the house and.. Shit I forgot to call my dad and tell him ! 😩 I'll do that tomorrow cause I'm grounded atm but anywho I'll update soon when I get my phone back (Friday) and ice also been real busy with school cause it just started Wednesday and ughhh I hate it already one of my teachers gave me homework already ! 😤 like yo man I sleep in till 12 everyday and you expect me to wake up at 6 in the morning and be able to remember I have homework to do ? 😑 but yeah and I would also post more but yah know I lost my laptop and my sisters messed up my iPad and I broke my tablet and lost the charger to my other iPad and my other phone's battery sucks and my other laptop is messed up and my other laptop keyboard is messed up and I have to wait to get a MacBook 😩 and yeah my life sucks atm ☹️ but yeah and you should go check out my other story if you like YouNowers  like Mario or the twins or flamingeos or gio2saucy  and people like that ! 😉. Gosh I'm stupid but yeah I hope you have an amazing day today or tomorrow or whenever you read this !! :)