Onl oml oml

Okay so Yesterday 7-30-16 Steven Fernandez Esparza liked my freaking picture ! 😭😭😭

like I was at my friends house and I threw my phone and started jumping then screaming an hitting everyone then ran around the house then sat in the corner and started crying 😐😂😂 I kinda got mood swings really bad that day but Oml like most of ...

like I was at my friends house and I threw my phone and started jumping then screaming an hitting everyone then ran around the house then sat in the corner and started crying 😐😂😂 I kinda got mood swings really bad that day but Oml like most of you guys probably hate him or don't know him but for the people that don't like him he was proven innocent it just wasn't a big of a deal as when it all started. But anyways I've like loved him and supported him for 3 years in August and I've never meet him, well I almost did last summer at one of his meet and greets in California and me and my dad where like 30 minutes away but had to turn around go pick up my mom at our house to pick up out luggage and go to Vegas 😞 and since I live in Oregon ill probably never meet him 😩😭 but anyways yesterday he somewhat noticed me and I was like Oml like I went outside my friends house and jumped around and ran around there street 3 times screaming"that's right bit**** Steven liked my picture not yours " and "my papi liked my picture" and yeah 😅😂😂 but like Oml I'm so happy 😩 . Kay sorry :)

Oh oh oh ! Btw I'll update soon cause I'll be busy at the fair from Wednesday to Sunday but I'll try to update ! And yeah :)

Word count 233

Even though nobody cares 😂