Chapter 2

||Recap || All of the sudden

A girl walks in which was quite strange cause everyone in the school knows that this is the bathroom where "They" hurt me . She might be new right ? Well she was about 5'4 with black hair and blue eyes. She was quite pretty. "Are you okay?" She asked me. As I was wiping away my tears I said "yeah. Are you new here?" She answered with "Yes, how can you tell?" "Nobody uses this bathroom" I said . Then she asked my why I was crying. I responded with "Can I trust you with something?" She said "Yes of course!" And I told her everything from when they first started calling me names to when they started physically hurting me to what happened today. She just hugged me . "What's your name?" She asked me " Hannah. Hannah Selman, how about you ?" She said "Victoria Smith, but you can call me Vicky"

Vicky's P.O.V (Just pretend she is have American half Hispanic. ( her dad is white, her mom is Mexican) Kay ? Kay )
"Mom why do we have to move?" I asked my Mom "por qué yo no quiero estar aquí cuando tu padre se case con su novia" ( because I don't want to be here when your dad gets married with his girlfriend)
After a whole lot of arguing we left to Florida . It was a long drive cause we lived in California so it took at least 40 hours.

7 days later on Monday

Today was my first day of school so I went to get ready and just wore denim shorts with a gray Venice tank top with gray vans . When I got to school I went into the bathroom witch looked really lonely. I was gonna walk away but I could hear someone crying so I walked in and looked in all of the stalls. There was one left and that's where the sound was coming from so I opened it and to my surprise it wasn't locked . I saw a girl around my age not a corner crying and I started talking to her to try to figure out why she was crying and she told me a lot about her like how old she was her name and why she was crying . I personally felt a click when she told me everything , as if we were meant to be best friends or at least friends .

Word count 405