Chapter 2

Clair's POV

"Clair why didn't you come to the movie premiere? Dwayne Johnson was there too, didn't you watch him wrestle before? You were a big fan!" My mom said trying to cheer me up.

I just looked at my cereal bowl ignoring the question. "Come on, you need to get over that break up. Have you seen any other guys after the break up?" She asked.

"No." I said with no emotion.

"Why not." She said with her hands on her hips.

"For the first few months of me and Ethan dating he treated me so well, once I saw him with m-Meredith I couldn't stand it, he cheated mom. I don't want to go through that again." I said not making eye contact with her.

"I promise you will be happier than ever once you get engaged." She smiled. "Yeah ok?" I said rolling my eyes.

I put my cereal bowl in the sink, "I'm going to work. See you soon honey." She said and walked out the door.

I grabbed a bag of chips I also got some Oreo cookies and cupcakes. I go into the tv room and watch a bunch of movies.

-

After a couple of movies I fell asleep. I woke up from someone knocking on the door.

I go downstairs and open the front door.

"Hey Clair, Ethan's kinda annoying. Can I join?" Grayson said.

"Yea for sure." I said and let him in.

We went into the tv room. "Wow looks like you had a fun time in here." He said. I laughed.

We began talking random things until it was time for him to go home.

"Bye Grayson." I said.

"Bye Clair see you tomorrow." He said and left.

I started cleaning up because my mom is coming home soon. "I'm back." My mom said.

"Hey mom." I said.

"Hey can't talk gotta make dinner." She said running into the kitchen and taking out vegetables.

"Why this early?" I asked.

"Dolan's are coming over." She said.

"Why?" I asked rolled my eyes.

"Enough with the questions already." She said annoyed.

"Is this a meeting or something." I said crossing my arms.

"Go get Starbucks or something. Be busy." She said.

"Ok." I said.

I changed into different clothes because I'm probably gonna be at the mall or something for a long time and by the time I get back the Dolan's are gonna be here. (Outfit above)

"Bye mom I'll be at the mall." I said.

"Take this." She said giving me 200 dollars.

"Uh thanks." I said.

I go into my car and drive to the mall.