Chapter 22

a week before the wedding...

i look at my dress that just got some new touches on. i can't believe it next week im getting married, to a man i once thought i was gonna spend my life with but threw away that plan and my parents brought it back to life.

i smile as i hear ethans music blasting through the speakers of his BMW. i shake my head and laugh.

"BABY IM BACK." he called as i ran into his arms hugging him.

"ok damn chill, ive only been gone for a week." he laughs.

"so how was thailand?" i ask holding his hands.

"amazing! only if you were there. i had meetings everyday though." he fake frowned and hugged me.

"one week babe. you ready?" i asked him.

he sighs. "yeah more than ready."

"you must be tired. go to sleep." i pat his chest and he kisses me once again.

he heads upstairs and into our bedroom. i go into the tv room to watch some movies again. i heard the door knock. i go and open it.

"good afternoon im nathani- CLAIR?" nate yelled.

"uh no. im katrina? who's clair." i lied. he shakes his head.

"i know its you clair! you didn't want to be part of my plan and now im forced to do this!" he yelled at me.

"why are you in LA?" i asked.

"my parents said living alone in hawaii is a bad choice since what happened—"

"—what the heck is going on?" ethan yelled behind me.

"ethan! great to see you again friend!" nate says.

ethan rolled his eyes. "clair? care to explain?"

"to be honest ethan...i dont know." i stuttered.

he glared at me and then nate. "fuck off." and slammed the door in nates face.

he grabbed my wrist and threw me onto the bed. "are you kidding me?"

his voice boomed through the room. i was scared. "ethan calm down."

"how could i calm down! he fucking hurt you!"

"ethan. calm down. take deep breaths." i say to him. he doesnt make eye contact with me.

"i didnt know nate was here—"

"my ass. you're probably hooking up with him behind my back." he said.

"excuse me? why the hell would i do that shit?! do you not trust me?" i said offended.

"who knows!" he replied rolling his eyes.

"are you actually joking? WE ARE FUCKING GETTING MARRIED NEXT WEEK AND ALL OF THE SUDDEN YOU THINK IM CHEATING?" i yelled at him.

"IF ANYONE IS CHEATING IS SHOULD BE YOU! youre always hooking up with random girls. maybe you got some hoe pregnant during your trip!" i said.

he stares at the ground. "fuck yeah i had sex with a girl! and no i didnt get her pregnant."

i gasp. "fine. its over then. i don't want to do this." i pack all my stuff in a suitcase.

"you cant leave." he said softly.

"why the fuck cant i?" i glared at him.

"what will our parents say?" he said.

"they dont need to know. for now don't call or text or talk to me. you're nothing but a disgrace!" i teared up as i took all my clothes off the hangers.

"baby dont be like thi-"

"what the hell is wrong with you! youre saying im cheating! when actually you did! and now you gonna 'baby' me to forgive you and then be a man whore once again." i crossed my arms.

"im sorry. im cranky from the flight. everything i said was false and you know that. its the jet lags that get to me." he said.

"you knew what you said. you didn't stop." i said and left to my car.

im going to florida.

ok ok! ik i haven't updated this book in a month because legit i had no ideas.

but im back aye!

like comment and follow !