Forever Silenced {Watty Awards 2012!}

(Ok so I just started this story, and this is the first story I have ever done like this, so if you want to tell me what you think go ahead and then I shall continue, but let me stop all of the chit chat and let you read)

            Enjoy***

________________________________________________________________________

This isn’t a story about a girl and her mother, this isn’t a story about a girl and her father, but this is a story about what not to say, because if you do. The lady in that old house will get you.

            Sophy: Mom where is my lunch?  (Looking around frantically with an odd look as if she were upset about something.)

Stacy: I don’t know sweetie, look in the frige.

(My mom said yelling down the stairs. She was too lazy to come down and actually help me look for it even though she knew that I was late.)

(I ran and opened the refrigerator)

Sophy: Oh ok, I see it now thank you mom, see you later!

Stacy: wait are you doing something after school? (She said, still upstairs.)

(I stopped and looked back)

Sophy: No why? (I said with a curious mind.)

Stacy: Because, I want you to spend some time with you father. Honey you haven’t even seen him in nearly a year. And you haven’t spoken to him in over 5 months.

(I could tell that she was going to try and make me go, but I really didn’t want to go and see the man that ruined my life. When I had said “ruined my life” in my head I had to think of what he really did to me, and I couldn’t come up with any reason why not to see him. But I wanted to find something to say to get out of seeing him.)

(I look down not wanting to do what my mother said)

Stacy: come on sweetie, please for me (She said with a look on her face that was almost irresistible. He gave the puppy dog eyes, and she knows I like puppies so I had to say yes, but in my head I was saying no.)

(I didn’t want to do it but I knew that if I didn’t my mom would not like that, she would make up something to ground me.)

(Huffing and puffing)

Sophy: Fine, I’ll do it (talking with attitude)

Stacy: Hey watch the way you talk to me young lady.

(Me talking under my breath)

Sophy: yeah and you watch the way you talk to me old lady.