chapter 3

(The whole time my dad drove he didn’t say anything and I found that to be very weird. He didn’t ask me how my day was or what Danniel and me where doing.)

Sophy: Dad why are you acting so weird? cause when I asked you to go today you just seemed to want to leave to fast, what was up with that?

George: I'm sorry sweetie I just was distracted cause I missed you so much from the last time I saw you, I just wanted to spend some time with you now. That's all.

(I didn’t believe his story it just seemed a little to phony But I didn’t want to question my dad so I just sat back and said OK,)

Sophy: All right dad I believe you if you say so. (I smiled)

George: What was you and Danniel doing out side? It seemed like you two had been in a fight.

Sophy: Well you can say that.

(My dad just looked at me and laughed I knew he didn’t want to talk about his wife and me. But I wanted him to ask me what I thought of her or if I even got along with her. But my dad was not the one who asked things like that he always went around those subjects.)

Sophy: So don’t you want to know how we are together since you saw us come from outside and it looked as if we were in a fight, wouldn’t you like to know if we got along?

George: Well honey, I know how you are with your mom I know that you are a fun loving amazingly wonderful person. And that’s how I know your mother loves you and that’s how you are with everyone like your friend, um what was her name? Sash uh Sash’a what was her name?

Sophy: Ashley!

George: Yes! That’s her name, you two where like 2 peas in a pod.

Sophy: Yeah I know just can we stop talking about her please?

George: um uh sure I guess.

(I could tell that he didn’t understand why I didn’t want to talk about my old friend, its just that he didn’t know that we stopped being friends and frankly I didn’t want to tell him that we had gotten into an argument that was hard to get out of.)

George: So where is this mysterious house?

(It had totally passed my head that I had never given my dad the directions so we had been traveling around for a bit.)

(We did drive for a while. And all the while my dad and me acted a fool the whole way, but for the first time in a while I was happy to be with my dad.)

(We finally arrived and things just seemed a little odd about the house, but I had to let that thought go because this house was supposed to be haunted so wasn’t it supposed to look different from every other house?)

Sophy: Wow! This place already gives me the creeps.

George: Yeah I know, but don’t you love it (I started to smile, but then something else had caught my attention.)

Something: Sooopppphhhhyyyyy! we’ve been waiting for you. (It said in a taunting way)

Sophy: Dad what was that?

George: I don’t know but I think we should check it out.

(After hearing that creepy noise I didn’t want to go anywhere, but my dad just seemed oh to excite to be going into this house, but I did tell him that I wanted to come here.  So basically I got myself in a load of crap because I wanted to spend time with my father, wow isn’t that a mess…)