Studios

In 1990, Devante, K-Ci, Jojo And Dalvin are in the studios working on they first album, coming up with some songs to put on the album Forever my lady, J-Ci and Jojo stepped up to Devante.
K-Ci: I'm ready devante.
Jojo: I'm ready whenever.
Devante: Let's do it.
They got on the mic and began to sing the song titled stay.

K-Ci: Aight, that was tight.
Jojo: Yeah, that shit was off the hook.
Dalvin: Y'all killed it on that slow jam, know what I'm saying, straight up. This gon get all the girls wanna get all up in this. Devante, u a genius brotha.
Devante: Thanks Dal.
He looks outside the window and sees a beautiful woman who acted like a lady every day she wakes up in the morning. He's been watching her very long ever since he flew down to New York City, every single day, he wanted to meet up with her, but sometimes she's with her friends, sometimes she's with her boyfriend. Other times, he would rehearse how he would walk up to talk to her, but whenever she's a mile away from him outside, he gets scared or forget his lines. He was very attracted to her, he liked her attitude, her style, and her being herself, that's what he liked about women, most women look at him, and they would be attracted to him, such as high school for example.
K-Ci: Y'all wanna get somethin eat real quick while we take a break.
Jojo: Yeah man lets go, I'm hungry than a muthafucka man.
They walked downstairs, walked across the street to McDonald's. K-Ci and Jojo ordered Spicy chicken sandwich, Devante ordered a double burger with cheese with Sprite, dalvin ordered a crispy chicken sandwich with coco cola. They sat at a table with four chairs.
Then there she was again, smiling and ready to order something from McDonald's.

She ordered spicy chicken sandwich with fries, and she gets a cup to fill up her beverage

She ordered spicy chicken sandwich with fries, and she gets a cup to fill up her beverage. Devante gets up for a refill.
Devante: Aye y'all, I'm bout to go get a refill.
He walks to a beverage drinking station, refills his drink, she was right next to him, he wanted to say something, but he froze up and didn't know what to say again. She's wearing Tommy Hilfiger sweatshirt/boxers and ripped up jeans.

She walks away sits next to her friends, he walks back to the table

Dal: Yo, what was that all about?
Devante: Nothin'.
Dal: Come on, that girl right next to u, that was u man, that was opportunity , besides, she is one fine muthafucka, pretty ass mama, I should go holla at her.
Devante: No.
K-Ci: Why not?
Dal: Yeah man? Why don't I want me to holla at her?
Jojo: Oh I get it, pretty girls make u weak?
Devante: Hell no!
Dal: Then why can I talk to her?
Devante: Because.
K-Ci: Because what?
Devante: Because I'm trying to talking to her myself, y'all happy.
Jojo: We gon have to talk about this shit at the studio.
K- Ci: Yeah, matter fact, are food bout ready, let's go and get it.
They grabbed their meal they ordered, and walked out the door. This is the story of Devante and Isabella.
Comment/Vote/Peace✌🏿️