'This Special Girl'

Jodeci walked back inside the studio to eat their meal from McDonald's.
K-Ci: Yo New York bout crazy around here, sho is some fine women in midtown east Manhattan than there was in North Carolina.
Jojo: Yea, and Vante's girl he was Google eying at in McDonald's is the example.
Dalvin: Come on now, you know how sensitive he can be with pretty women.
Jojo: Like how sensitive you been when that other honey from Houston, caught u with another broad from next door 'bitch slapped' u all the way back to sneaking into them south side nightclubs.
Dalvin: Well we can't forget about the other broad can we who make u wanna go Ike on her ass.
Jojo: I got'cho Ike if that's how u want it.
Dalvin: Aye fuck u dawgz, I'm sick of your shit.
They both got up as if they was about to fight, K-Ci breaks it up when they was just playing, Devante is still looking down at Isabella from the window while taking a bite out of his fry.
Dalvin: Vante! Vante!
Devante: Yeah.
Dalvin: Yo man what'chu doing, u steady watchin the damn window like some dream boy. I'm tellin you, if that girlfriend you got back in North Carolina see u with some other broad, she gon cold flip like Pam Grier popped a cap in her brothers ear in foxy brown.
Devante: She's in North Carolina, not New York, why in the hell would she come down to here in east Manhattan for?
Dalvin: .......to see you, wit'cho fine ass, you bout every girls dream boy.
Jojo: Yeah God been taking his time wit'chu.
K-Ci: And Prince and Michael Jackson, don't forget about them charismatic kings.
Jojo: Come on now, bof of'em changed the game, MJ with his thrilling dancing and Prince wit his water spraying guitar and shit, James brown is they reason.
K-Ci: Yeah cause he the hardest working man in the music business mothafugga, why else would you think Prince be doin splits in high ass heels.
Devante: Aye remember when we all try to get Jheri curls back in '85.
Dalvin: That was the school dance Vante.
Jojo: Yeah man, back when he been having all the girls. But see you was too smart, you be on your music 24/7, nonstop.
Devante: You know I'm deep into it all the time. Music before pussy, music before partying, music before sleepin.
Dalvin: I feel u bro, we know u bout it. Btw, what's this girl u be peekin out the window for?
Devante: Oh, well, she be this around the way girl, she's New York pretty well than we do, besides we've been down here for like..what, a month?
K-Ci: Yeah, a month to be exact.
Devante: Yeah, ever since we moved down here, I've been looking out that window, she comes around this block everyday, she's this girl that I really want to know pretty well, she's this special girl.
Dalvin: Special girl, well, you speaking like u deep into her.
Devante: What'chu mean?
Dalvin: Like you know her or something.
Devante: Alls I said was that she's from around the way who's special. She was just wearing Tommy Hilfiger.
K-Ci: Hope she wear some of Karl Kani.
Devante: She normally wear street.
Jojo: Fuck it, let's lay down a track.
Dalvin: Well what we gon call it?
K-Ci: Come and talk to me.
Devante: Aight, let's do it.
Devante gets started on piano, Dalvin gets on the drums, they start producing with the instruments. K-Ci and Jojo start writing lyrics and rehearsing for the track.
2 hours later
The producing was finished, the hook was settled, and K-Ci is ready to lay it down. They get on the booth, K-Ci puts on his headphones and starts to say.
K-Ci: (sigh) I've been watching baby...

They finished the track, listened to it, they liked it.
Dalvin: Yo this is hot, it's gon be a hit.
Devante: Yeah for sure.
Dalvin: Yo does that mean u finna talk to that broad?
Devante: Bro, don't bug wit her, I'm gon talk to her.
Jojo: Yeah well FYI, she still on the block right now, oh yeah tell her about the party too.
Devante: Shit! I gots to talk to her.
Dalvin: Oh yea watch out for her boyfriend too.
He runs downstairs with a pen in his pocket, hoping to get her number at least. He goes outside, she's sitting on the bench, reading a word up magazine.

Devante in front of her, can't help but stare at her, but he knew he had to say something

Isabella: U gonna stare at me pretty boy or are u gonna say something?Devante: U know I've been watching u baby, for a very long time

Devante: U know I've been watching u baby, for a very long time.
Isabella: Like at the beverage station when u froze up.
Devante: Yeah well, that was then, this is now, you don't mind if I talk to you, do you?
Isabella: Empty seat right here.
He sits down next to her, while K-Ci, Dalvin, and Jojo are watching him from the window.
Devante: So what'chu reading?
Isabella: Word up magazine, one of my favorite magazines to read.
Devante: I like those magazines.......U know I'm a musician.
She looks up at him with a smile.
Isabella: Really? I'm a singer.
Devante: that's cool. What kind of music do you like?
Isabella: Anything.
Devante: Me too, I'm a any kind musician.
She chuckles.

Devante: By the way, my name is Donald Earle Degrate Jr

Devante: By the way, my name is Donald Earle Degrate Jr. My homies call me Devante swing, cause I'm the musical genius.
Isabella: Devante, I like that name.
Devante: Thanks. What's your name.
Isabella: Isabella Roxanne Rodriguez, my friends call me Bella.
Devante: I like that name, Bella.
Isabella: Thanks.
She gets back to reading word up magazine.
Devante: There's a party going on at the big house somewhere, I was just wondering if you gonna go too.
Isabella gets up from the bench with her word up magazine, and turns to Devante.
Isabella: Well I'll go if you go.
Then she walks away, he checks her out with in her Tommy Hilfiger clothes. He goes back upstairs to the recording studio.
Dalvin: Yo you got her number?
Devante: Nope, but I will after the party.
K-Ci: Ah yeah, the big house party, can't wait for that shit baby. We gotta ride back home in Brooklyn to get dressed.
Jojo: Aight bet, next stop, big house.
Devante: Yeah, I'm finna get her digits.

Next chapter, Jodeci finna meet Isabella at the big house, get ready for part 3. Comment/share/vote/peace y'all✌🏿️