Get on up

On Friday night 7:00, the party club has began partying with a hunnid people down there and the DJ playing some funky fresh new jack swing music. Jodeci arrived at the club in a cab. They was wearing black and green jackets, black biker pants, and leather shoes on. K-Ci and Jojo had they're hats on. One had it turned back, other had his turned forward.

As they tried to make their way to the club, spike (and stretch halt them

Spike: Wait a minute gentlemen, are y'all muthafuckaz on the list?
Dalvin: Nah man we just wanna come in and party u know.
Spike: Well if u ain't on the list, u gotta get the fuck on.
Dalvin: Come on man, who's birthday is it anyway? Is it somebody's birthday?
Stretch: Who u think, this is Lavo club, where there's dancing strippers, bouncing music, and new jack swingerz. We only let in the ones that are dressed up to really party, party.
Jojo: We do wanna party, we dressed up properly.
Stretch: Y'all look like four biking niggaz about ready to bang, bang, bang (gangbang).
Spike: Thing is man, y'all ain't dressed properly, y'all got to go.
As they were about to leave the club.
Jojo: Man fuck this club man, we can just go to another club.
Then Isabella passed by them as her eyes were on Devante.
Isabella: You're coming in right?
As she walks pass K-Ci and Dalvin, turns around eyelocking and smiling at Devante.

Isabella: You're coming in right?As she walks pass K-Ci and Dalvin, turns around eyelocking and smiling at Devante

Devante: Yeah, I'm comin.
As he smiles back at her.

She walks in the club with her friends, and now they knew they had to get in

Jojo: Man she fine as hell.
Devante: But now we really got to get in the club.
They walked back in line in front of the gatekeepers.
Spike: What part of ain't dressed properly, plus not on the list, gots to go, do y'all muthafuckaz not understand.
K-Ci: Muthafucka if you don't let us in!
Jojo: Who u muthafuckaz think u fuckin wit?! I will whip the Mike Tyson shit out'cho ass!
Spike: Bring it on then muthafucka, I got'cho Mike Tyson!
Stretch: We finna kick y'all bike broke ass!
Jojo: Bring it on muthafuckaz, we from south side bitch!
Before it was about to go down, two managers, Greg and Sinbad, came in to stop them.
Greg: Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! People!
Sinbad: Yo what's goin on around here? Iz y'all fightin to see who can sign wit berry Gordy to see who sing high pitch than Prince?
Jojo: They not lettin us in man, they said we don't dress properly.
Greg: Oh, well y'all do look like some ghetto hoodlums from the streets. But anyway, I'll see what my boss is gonna think.
Sinbad: Oh all of a sudden he's your boss now, wasn't sayin all that when we had to mop earlier and u was frontin that broad that just came in, claiming you's a boss in the club, how many times have you tried to get laid?
Spike: With a hundred rubbers.
Greg: Well how about you handle the line that's behind your ass before we end wit a fucking stampede in this club.
Greg: Hello.
???: Who this?
Greg: Come on boss its-
????: What I told u about that boss shit, my name is Marcus 'Nighthawk' Storms.
Greg: Yes Nighthawk. Anyway, four gentlemen are outside trying to get inside, and I was wondering if you wanted me to let them in or kick they fucking ass out.
Nighthawk looked outside the window with his cigar on his left hand.
Nighthawk: You mean those two youngstas with they hats on and the other two half with they high top fade?
Greg: Yes sir.
Nighthawk: ..............let em in.
Greg: I got'cha.
Hangs up.
Greg: According from nighthawk the owner of this club, you four gentlemen can come in the club from his permit.
Spike: Ain't this a bitch! Ima catch y'all one day, watch!
K-Ci and Jojo puts out they middle finger.
Spike: Fuck y'all man!