Im yours....my valentine

Devante, Dalvin, K-Ci and Jojo are at the store searching for valentine gifts for they're boo.
K-Ci: Damn man, tonight's the night me and Mary start hittin it, I don't know what the hell else to give her man.
Jo: Still buying them chocolates and teddy bears.
K-Ci: It gets the girls bro.
Dal: For real j, teddy bear's steals a woman's heart.
Vante: That's like a baby being born.
Dal: Right. What yo valentine gift for yo lady?
Vante: Shit, chocolate, teddy bear, roses, a pet tiger outside.
Dal: Hahaha! U thinkin scarface!
Vante: She said that's her favorite animal.
Dal: I say you get her two stuffed animals.
Vante: Ah yeah.
K-Ci: She gon be double heart melted if you give her that.
Vante: Well we gon perform stay on soul train.
Dal: Ssheeiittt! I'm Finna make these hoes pussy drip drop in they seats.
Vante, Jo, and K-Ci bust out laughing.
K-Ci: Yo Vante yo beeper goin off.
Vante: Aight.
He looked at his pager and noticed it was Bella. He goes to a payphone, dials her number, calling Bella. Bella hears the phone ring, she picks up the phone.
Bella: Hello?
Vante: Hey mami.
Bella: Daddy! Hi.
Vante: How you doin?
Bella: Thinkin about you.
Vante: Yea? Well how bout I meet you at the Manhattan mall, we can roll to the showtime, me and my homies finna perform.
Bella: Ok, I'll see u later my valentine boo.
Vante: Aight, bye mami.
Bella: Bye.
Vante: So what'chall finna get from the store man, we runnin out of time.
Dalvin: Imma give her a big ass teddy bear, wit chocolate snickers and Twix in the valentine box.
Jojo: I'm gon get her a rose with Hershey chocolate, and a card.
K-Ci: I'm wit Dalvin on his idea, except I'm gettin her a valentine card too.
Vante: I'll give her a huge teddy bear with a valentine card, we don't like chocolate we're allergic.
Dalvin: Right, no wonder you never eat chocolate candy, so you might as well be caramel drop for the rest of yo fine ass life.
Vante: Shiiittt!
K-Ci: Hahahahaha!
Dal: We feel u dawg, let's get our Valentines these valentine gift so we can get the fuck outta here.
Jo: For real bro.
After they bought what they needed for their Valentine's, they went back to their hotel to get dressed for their concert, they called their boo, told them to meet them at the Manhattan mall, they agreed, drove to the Manhattan mall, in front of the mall.
Bella: Hey baby.
Vante: Wassup mami.
They kissed each other a couple of times.
Bella: How you doin?
Vante: Good, how bout you?
Bella: Happy to see you on Valentine's Day.
Vante: Happy to see you too ma.
Bella kissed him again.
Vante: U ready to go?
Bella: M-hm.
Vante: Aight let's go.
They walk to the truck while he puts his arm around her neck.
Dal: Damn y'all official?
Vante: We've been official since....uuhh...damn when were we official baby?
Bella: Since we kissed under the mistletoe, that was when we got official.
Vante: Right. That mistletoe said everything to us that we are meant for each other.
Bella: Yes it did.
Dal: Uh huh, save that for the soul train, get it in the damn truck.
Vante: Shut up dal, u already got t boz waitin for you, for bout a week now.
They drove to the showtime, they were backstage anxious to get up onstage and perform.
Bella: Good luck Vante.
Vante: Thanks.

Bella clapped her hands and jumped up and hugged him.
Bella: You were great tonite!
Vante: Thanks baby, I'm glad you loved it. U wanna raise up outta here?
Bella: Yea sure.
They drove to the apartment home, he told the boyz he was gon stay at Bella's crib, while the boyz said the same thing.
Bella: You were really great out there, I baked some cookies just for you.
Vante: Ah yeah, are they peanut butter?
Bella: Yes. Can u turn on the tv, the Chicago bulls are gonna start playing.
Vante: Sure.
He grabs the remote, turns on the tv.
Vante: Started just in time.
Bella: Who's winning babe?
Vante: The bulls, oh shit Jordan makes a pass to his teammates, he scores! See, when he leads his team, they always know what to do.
Bella: Best basketball player in the world.
Vante: I call him the Eric b and rakim of basketball.
Bella: Right! He's really taking over than magic Johnson.
Vante: Shiiitt! Hahaha! U betta hurry up wit them cookies, u missing the game!
Bella: I'm comin!
She sets the pan with eight valentine peanut butter cookies on the counter, gets two for him and two for her, sits on vante's lap.
Vante: Thanks ma.
She lays her head on his right shoulder.
Vante: Jordan with the air dunk on him!
Bella: Yaass!
Hours later, the Chicago bulls won, they went in her room to watch school daze.
Vante: Damn I didn't know you had school daze DVD.
Bella: Yaass, this movie came out 2 days before Valentine's Day.
Vante: Ah yeah I remember that.
She puts in the VHS tape in, starts the movie, gets in her lingerie, lays down on Vante's shirtless body, with his draws on, under the silky sheets.

Vante: Hahahaha! Five foot five inch piece of shit! Spike should've never pledged wit his midget ass.
Bella: Vante stop, he doesn't know any better.
Vante: That's his ass.
Bella: And I guess dean big brother almighty is you?
Vante: Nah that's actually my lil brother.
Bella laughed.
Vante: And you be his lady sayin meow!
As he starts tickling her body.
Bella: No no stop! Stop Vante. Hahaha!
They began laughing watching the movie and they finally got the part of where Tisha Campbell starts singing.

Vante: U cold ma?
Bella: No, it's more warmer on your body.
Vante: Why don't I make it more warmer, that way you won't freeze.
She looks up into his eyes, smiling, biting her bottom lips. She gets up and kissed his lips.
Bella: I'm yours....my valentine.
They began tongue kissing each other's lips, but then he gets up to mute the movie, puts on some slow jam music.
Bella: Devante.
Vante: Wassup ma.
Bella: Could you come here?
Vante: Soon as I find the right station for some slow jam music.
Then it starts playing.
Bella: Please.

As he gets into his sexual mode.

He gets on top of Bella, rips off her lingerie, goes inside of her between her legs, she gasps out loud

Bella: Oh god! *gasps* baby!
Vante: Mmm. U feel so good mami.
Bella: Don't stop, jus keep goin, uh!
Vante: M-hm, keep it there sweetheart. I don't wanna stop.
Bella: Jus like that baby. Don't stop, don't stop papa. Ahh! U make me feel good.
Vante: Yea?
Bella: Yes *gasps* 5x
They keep it comin all night through the rain, and had their sweet valentine.

Sorry I was runnin late with the chapter of come and talk to me, I had a busy month, have an District test this week, but I wanted to come out of hiatus of hiatus to put with a Valentine chapter, also, check out my new story called incomplete starring Sisqo, Mya, Christina Milian, Omarion, usher, Alicia keys, chilli, Chris brown. Comment/vote/peace.✌🏾