Chapter 1

Scott POV

It's been 2 months since I proposed to Kirstie. I still can't believe it's actually gonna happen. I am beyond excited to finally start my life with Kirstie. But as for now, we still have a tour to finish.

We were currently on the Australian leg of tour. Exploring has been loads of fun. The landmarks here are amazing, and to top it off, we even saw a performance in the Sydney Opera House. It wasn't the whole band, it was just me and my fiancé, Kirstie. I still am amazed at the sound of that every time. I can't wait until I can say "My wife, Kirstie."

Kirstie POV

The whole band was at a park trying to enjoy ourselves before our show tonight, but Scott seemed kinda distant. I was beginning to think he was either worried about something or just didn't want to be here. So, I decided to give him a little scare. Considering all we've been through, I knew that he wouldn't appreciate me doing what I'm about to do, but you have to have fun. Am I right?

I called the rest of the band and over and decided to tell them my plan, just so they didn't freak out either. The plan was to basically just hide. This should be easy, all I have to do is bring out the little child in me.

I looked back to see Scott still daydreaming, so I knew that now was my shot. I sprinted towards the big playhouse type thing (and yes I was wearing sneakers this time instead of heels) After climbing to the top I stood there and watched Scott. He wasn't paying attention yet which means he still doesn't know I'm gone.

When about 10 minutes passed Scott came back to the earth and his eyes went wild. I could hear everything they were saying from up here.

Scott was frantic. "Where's Kirstie? This can't be happening again, it can't!!" He looked to his band members for guidance, but they just shrugged their shoulders in response. And that's what sent him over the fence.

He collapsed to the ground and was sobbing uncontrollably. Screaming every now and then, too. That's when I bolted.

I ran out of the playhouse all the way towards Scott.

"Scott!" I screamed. "It's okay I'm here"

He looked up and his eyes went from filled with sadness to filled with anger. I knew in that split second that I had screwed up.

A/N: So guess who's back!! I'm sorry this chapter is actually really short, but consider it an introduction to the story. I'm excited to write this story, because I've grown so much as a writer so I can guarantee you guys that it will be a lot better than my last book. But anyways, I think I'm gonna try to do updates every Tuesday and Thursday but I'm not sure if that will work out. I'm very excited to write this for you guys, as many of you really wanted me to write a sequel. So here's the first chapter! I can't thank you guys enough for everything. The support I've gotten is incredible. That's all for now. Stay fcute y'all! Love you ❤️