Chapter 4

Kirstie POV

I heard the faint sound of yelling. I couldn't tell who it was or why they were yelling, but I know I heard it. It sounded very panicked as well. I tried to open my eyes, to just lift my eyelids, but it's like they were weighted down by something. I needed to open my eyes, to tell everyone I was okay, but I couldn't do it. I felt restless. I couldn't do anything so I gave up and stopped struggling.

I stirred in my sleep and suddenly shot up. I was in my bed and everything was normal. It was just a dream, it was all just a dream. Except for the park. I looked over at the clock and it was 2:08. I decided that I would go talk to Scott tomorrow. Things were still rough between us, but I just wanted it all to be okay. I drifted off with thoughts of Scott and my sleep was peaceful this time.

Mitch POV

"Scott, get over here!"

When Kirstie left, Scott took it pretty hard. He broke down in the park and blamed himself for everything. I told him she just needed some space and that everything would be okay. He silently nodded and we went back to our apartment. I went into my room to watch SpongeBob and after a couple episodes I walked out to the kitchen to get some food. It was extremely quiet, so I started searching for Scott. He was nowhere to be found and that's when I realized he had gone to the bar. So, that's why I'm here now. Scott is extremely drunk and he was dancing with some other girl. The last thing I needed was for him to get hung up on some other girl. He couldn't use someone as a rebound, especially since I know Kirstie will come back tomorrow.

Scott walked over, not very graceful might I add, with this new girl.

"Mitchyy meet Sandra. She's my girlfriend noww"

I rolled my eyes. "Are you kidding? What if Kirstie finds out about this?"

He bowed his head in shame and just shrugged his shoulders.

"Come on, we're going home." I grabbed his arm and dragged him to my car. We'll just come back for his tomorrow.

Once we were home I made sure he was in his bed this time, and then went to my own bed. I stayed up for a little bit to make sure he didn't leave, and eventually, sleep took over me.

A/N: Hiiii, sorry it's short, I'm so bad at writing long chapters. Anyways I hope you enjoy. Oh, and can we talk about the Hallelujah video, like ugh. It's perfection. I just can't. Stay fcute y'all! Love you ❤️