Chapter 5

Scott POV

I woke up the next morning with a killer headache. I don't have any idea what went down last night. I turn over and saw some pain medication and a glass of water. Mitch must've left it for me. I take it and lay there for about another 10 minutes.

Eventually I got up and went to find Mitch. He was sitting in the living room watching SpongeBob.

"Hey Mitch," I said groggily, still not fully awake.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" He asks, quietly because of my hangover.

"A little better. Thanks for the ibuprofen. But um, what went down last night?" I questioned, scratching my head.

Mitch chuckles. "I saved your a** from sleeping with another girl."

I'm pretty sure my eyes popped out of my head at this statement. "Um, thanks?"

"You should go check on Kirstie and fix things between you guys."

I slumped down, realizing that I completely forgot about that. "Yeah I'll do that. Be back soon."

I walked into my room, taking a shower and attempting to make it look like I didn't have a terrible hangover. Once I felt presentable, I grabbed my phone and keys and walked outside. Getting in my car, I turned on some Beyoncé and started off to Kirstie's house. The ride didn't seem to take as long as it normally does, but I guess that's okay. I just wanna get this over with.

I take a deep breath and begin walking towards her door, but am interrupted by a bloodcurdling scream, and it came from inside the house.

"Kirstie!!" I screamed and ran into the house.

I looked around frantically for her, but couldn't find her. Just then, I heard another scream. The bathroom. I race to the bathroom and see her on the floor, sobbing uncontrollably. But what I see next makes my heart break. Am I the reason she's feeling this way?

Y'all have no idea how sorry I am that I suck at updating. I promise you all that I'm really trying as hard as I can to update regularly for you all, it's just difficult. But I'll start working on the next chapter tonight and maybe have it up tomorrow idk. Any ways how was everyone's Christmas? I hope it was amazing and if I don't update soon, Happy New Year's! Stay fcute y'all! Love you ❤️