chapter 25

This is all kat's pov

After she left i felt really tired and decided to call it a day i told my reseption to take the day off after she left i went to the book shelf and pulled a book to open the secret door to my room.i jumped on my bed and fell a sleep. What a day.

Kat's dream pov
I woke up tied up to a chair i tried to move i tried to scream but nothing. I Heard voices,screams,crys and laughter all the same time.it was my voice my screams my crys but not my laugh. I Saw me crying by the dog bodys that laid before me, lucas and ashley. I saw (his name) laughing with a knife in his hands coverd with blood saying 'i told u not to tell and know look at what u done'. Then i saw me going into this van screaming 'let me go' and 'help me'. Then i saw me being raped by him and his friends he said' u like that don't u'. Then i saw me in a cage wearing nothing but a small skirt with men chanting take it off thousands and thousands of times. Then i saw me with scars all over my body crying and crying With people laughing and laughing.

I saw someone coming to me i tried to move but i couldn't they lifted my head it was (his name) he kissed me and said 'im coming for u and y/n too' the he laughed and vanished.

Dream ended

I woke up and punched the wall.
Why
Why
Why

Why Did i have that dream it can't be true.

It can't be
It can't be
It can't be

They told me i will be safe. Will my family be safe?

Will they
Will they
Will they

He does not know what i look like now it be years .does he

Does he
Does he
Does he

Calm down calm down. It was just a nightmare.that was real life. My life that he ruined so i can't see my family or live with them.or say my real name in public.

That. he .ruined

That.he.ruined

That.he.ruined

THAT...HE...RUINED FOR ME

This is kat's past it was really sad for me to write
but see u later

Bye

-boylove17outtt ❤