chapter 31 part 2

Sam pov
So we have to win her love that old fashion way. Fine i could do that i will do what ever i takes. Taurtis was one his phone looking up something really important.

"Hey taurtis .who ever y/n choose no hard feelings"

"Yep no hard feelings"

"So what are u doing"

"Nothing important"

"Oh then why are u texting her"

"What how did u know " 

" i didn't u just told me"

"Dang it"

"Well im going to go do stuff cya"
I went out of the room started texting her. I found so really cute stuff online and i am sending it to her right now. I love her so much and i need her. After i did that i went in the kitchen to make some brownes with chocolate frosting w/ rainbow sprinkles. I also made her a poem that was so cute that she would love. I love her so much.

Taurtis pov 
So after i texted her i made her a stuffed animal with a ribbon on it that said i love u.it took a long time to make it but it was worth it. After that i made chocolate frys they were amazing and put it in the freezer so it didn't melt .i saw that sam made brownes and they looked amazing. Dang it. I love her so much.

Grian pov
I was crying while i was driving to McDonald's. I was a little sad that sam liked my sister but i was trying to suck it up and be a man but i kept crying. When i was at a stop light i started listening to music to cheer up i was the only one this road when the light turned green i started to drive. Then out of know where i was hit the car truned in a circle and hit the curb flipping over so it wheels were up. I was stuck in the car and was about to fant .i got my phone out and dialed 911 (i think the uk uses that number) when i pressed the call butten my eyes went blank but i could still hear.

Call pov
911:911 what is ur emergency
Grian : please .....help.... in a car ....crash ...about to fant...send help
911:sir where are u
Grian: in........
911: sir ...sir .we are sending help we got ur location. ..we will be there soon
End off call

A few minutes later heard sirens and then every thing went black.

Sorry i have been updating school has been getting in the way i might be takeing a break  from this book for like 2 week or so but hope u guys like.
Please 
Like
Comment
Party like it hot
And
Follow 

Bye  -  boylove17  outtt