chapter 32

Friday week 1

????pov

THAT WILL TEACH HER NOT TO MESS WITH Us .the plan will work great all of her loved ones will die and the force of marriage will comence WAHAHAHAHAH . The boss will be so happy.

Y/n pov later that night

I was watching the news when there was a break news .the reporter said it was a car crash and it looked like my brothers car. wait.... 6...7..8..t..y...h that my brother's license plate. I saw a my brother about go into the ambulance and i woke up kat.

" kat kat wake up"

"Why"

"By brother is hurt"

" what"

i showed her the tv and she was shocked.
" come here" she grabbed my hand we went to the office. She opened the portal and jumped in. We we got there the news people were rolling. We went past them and went to grian who was about to go into the ambulance.

"Grian are u ok"

"Hold up mam who are u"

"Im his sister and she is my friend"

"Who do i know ur not lieing"
I felt so angry at him and so sad about it that i was about to yell bit i was stopped .
" look at then they look so similar same eyes same hair same last name. Volcrum." (I think i spelled it right) kat said.

"Im so sorry mam. Go right in we will drive him in straight away."

"Thank you".

We got in and sat down .kat sat down next to me. As grian got in i saw his black eye, his broken tooth, his scars on his arms and his bloody nose.

"Grian im so sorry this happen"

"Y/N this was not ur fault"

"But what if it was?"

"None of this is ur fault "

"This.... wasn't.... ur ......fault" i looked at grian and saw that he was wake kinda and talking 

"grian ... are u ok? Why were u driving ?"

"I was going to ...store and i.... coming back home and i stopped at....  red light then i went when ... green light... on . Then someone ... out of knowhere hit.. meand drove off" grian said
He was so dozzy and he speech was distorted. A man came in and told use to stay calm as he was just resting. He would wake up we had to just let him sleep all the speaking is messing up his brain.

Irean i hope he's going to be ok. Who would do this to him?

Sorry for this being really short the other one will be longer or/and will be a whole day in one chapter so yeah .
So please
LIKE
COMMENT 
PARTY UNTIL  UR  FEET  HURT
AND
FOLLOW 

BOYLOVE17 OUTTT  *DAB*