Levi Ackerman

▕⌈   Mine ⌋▏  
Warning!: Foul language

     "Steal a pair of Levi's underwear."

     A loud, long cry of confusion and surprise followed the sudden utterance, then cackles and shushing. Within the Head Quarters of the Survey Corps, a group of young and (one) adult soldiers settled throughout a round table as the stars scattered themselves over the dusky sky. Upon the table was an emptied bottle, which was used as an object to pick two players — one either questions or dares, the other answers. 

     In the simplest term, it was a game of Truth or Dare.

     As of now, it was your turn to be challenged, and unfortunately for you, Hange was your challenger. 

     "Come on, [Name], it should be easy. He's sleeping right now," said Hange quite sadistically, stifling her laughter over your uneasy self. Half of your comrades were as amused as the squad leader, a few were sorry (mainly your fellow squad mates). Of all people that could dare you, it has got to be Hange. How unfortunate indeed.

     "But Hange-san, it's Captain Levi we're talking about. As in Captain Levi," you complained and emphasized your captain's name as you did so, desperately implying just who the hell they chose to concern yourself with. 

     "That's the point, [Name]!" Hange laughed yet again, and held a ridiculous pose at the same time. "It's a dare! Besides, it's your fault why you picked it."

     You clicked your tongue whilst a scarlet hue crawled upon your face. You were a secretive person, you liked being private  — obviously, a Truth would've revealed one of them, and that's one of the last desirable thing in your list. So you thought a dare could save you from your aversions, but who could've thought it would turn out worse?

     "I won't do it," you huffed. 

     "Then you'll take the cleaning duties for 3 months!" grinned Hange, thence sitting down from her* previous position as if already convinced. "I'm easy to talk to," she added.

     "Wait, wait, wait!" you intervened while waving your hands. At your action, Hange's grinned tugged up higher than before, like her idea was going exactly as planned. 

     Although you were utterly abashed and reluctant, you uttered the words that the squad leader was pleased to hear:

     "I'll do it."

     Then a yell of triumph deafened all of the soldiers occupying the room, which caused several complaints and shushes to come about. With great hesitation and a tomato-hued face, you began to take little steps towards Levi's room, and prayed that you'd do fine. 

     Would you even do fine? 

     You stopped in front of his door. You wished it was locked so you can use it as an excuse to not do it but the Gods were not with you, so it wasn't. 

     You'll probably fail.

     You ignored your inner self and pushed the door open, slowly but surely. A few small creaks were heard, yet you resumed, hopelessly trying to build up your confidence.