Chapter III

ARJORIE'S POV

I immediately got up the moment I woke up and realized that I'm still on the same room, I have to escape before I die in hands of that blood sucker. I grab my backpack as well my gun and leave the room. I'm almost naked because I woke up wearing sports bra and shorts only. I think that thirsty vampire clean his mess. I remember that my clothes are soaked because of blood earlier.

I left the house easily and run away from the mansion. I encountered alot of zombies as I stepped outside and they're looking at me like a meat then yelled at me hard. Wtf.

I run on an alley, I know alot of them are going to follow next to me so I decided to go here cause they're not fit on this alley, only one person can enter. And I'm right they're not fit. I hurry as I turn left and stepped into a small building to hide.

After few minutes I saw the zombies that following me earlier and they just passed by.

"Phew. That was so close!" I said it to myself.

I turn my back and start to find my breakfast. As I enter to a room I saw a big fat zombie eating a donkey. Oh my god. I quietly tiptoed and start to make my way out when my gun scratched on the metal table that make a huge noise on the room.

Shit.

I'm dead.

I look at him and he's staring, planning to attacked me but before he do something else I run away from the room and throw some furnitures along the way for me to get out.

When I was about to step outside the building, I saw alot of zombies outside. Shit. Where should I go?

I was about to step outside without any hesitation when a hand pull me back and hug someone accidentally. I heard the fat zombie running towards our direction so I close my eyes tight but in just a second it become quiet.

I open my eyes and noticed that I'm not on the same place anymore. I look who is this am I hugging.

And its him again.

My heart pounds because of him. I'm afraid knowing that he's not normal. He's a vampire and a demon. Ugh.

"Why did you escaped?! Don't you see that its dangerous outside?!" he said with annoyed tone

"Relax Jk. She's not infected or zombie like you were thinking earlier" the tall guy said who has a dimples.

I heard someone chuckle and I saw the guy who has a blonde hair. Where did he come from? They appeared all of the sudden.

"Jk is afraid to lose that soul" the guy said and chuckled again

"I'm not" Luke slash Jk? said. I don't know his name.

"Bring her to my room" he added as he talked to the maids.

"And. You, try to do that again and I'm gonna take your soul right now. Stay if you wanna live" he said to me

Gulp.

"Is that clear?" he added

I just nod.

"Let's go" he said to six young men standing behind him.

They're handsome yet intimidating.

I never expect that I will meet these immortals. I thought the vampire thing is just a fiction story. I never thought that they are real, that they are existing.

They're gone in a blink of an eye. Well they didn't use any door. Sigh. Perks of being immortals.

I follow the maids and open the door for me. I distance myself because of fear. I don't wanna to get bit of these maids.

I left alone so I sit on the bed staring at the window pane.

What's happening right now? First, zombies then now, vampires that are demon at the same time. I don't know what am I going to call them but I think they're half vampire and half demon.

Ugh. I'm going nuts! If I only knew that I will end like this, I will not accept his help. I thought as I mess my hair.

I let out a sigh.

I walk inside the bathroom and do what must I do.

After taking a bath, I find clothes. As I looking for my clothes, I saw another door so I open it. My eyes gone wide. I saw a big room that full of beautiful cabinets with full of clothes, shoes, watch, and bags. Whoa. This vampire is rich.

I stepped inside and grab any shirt that I just saw. After wearing a shirt. I noticed that most of his clothes are white and black. Especially, his tee and polos. My eyes explore the room and I stopped when I saw a life size mirror.

Ugh. The clothe that I'm wearing is too thin. I can see my ehrm, and I'm not wearing any undies cause I washed it earlier. I grabbed a white polo and wear it. I stepped outside after and roam in his room.

There's no frames that hang on the wall and no picture of him. No Family? Hmm. I can say that he loves to read because I saw a shelf that full of different kind of books. Most of it are classic books. One of the authors that I saw are William Shakespear, Charles Dickens, Lewis Carroll, George Eliot, Confucius and etc.

So.. how old is he now? By observing his room and his things, I think he's a hundred year old man..

"Thinking too deep. Huh"

I jump on shock, hearing that manly voice.

I faced him and calm myself.

"Who are you? .. , how old are you? What are you?" I asked him

"Jk, twenty-two. Half vampire, half demon" he said

"Jk? Then who is Luke?"

"That's my name in hell"

Goosebumps!

"How old are you in that age?"

"I just turn twenty- two on this year" he said as he sit on the corner of his bed.

"What did you just do earlier... you bit.." I said

"Don't ask. You're still you. I didn't do something bad" he said

"psh but you're going to take my soul. Its bad" I said

He just smiled

I just stare. I'm still scared though.

"I'm going to sleep" he said and remove his shirt

"Vampires are sleeping?" I asked

"Yeah. Don't believe on some shit movies. Most of it are not true" he said

Gulp.

Why sleeping topless? Ugh. My eyes are suffering.

I can't control myself to steal a glance on his muscles and veins on his arms that are showing because of his pale skin.

"Hey. Are you going to stand there forever?"

"Oh.. sorry I'll leave then" I said was about to leave when he spoke

"Tsk. Where are you going? You. stay" He said as he tap his side.

To be continued..