The Alpha's Mate's Kids

Well here is the first chapter!!!! I dedicated it to my TWIN!!! Just cause!!! XD Lolz *****YOU MUST READ "THE ALPHA'S OR THE BETA'S BABIES" TO UNDERSTAND THIS BOOK!!!! well maybe.... you might be able to understand!!!**********

Hope y'all like it!!! I did this while my mom was sleeping so you better like it, it cut into my beauty sleep!!!! jk though it did disrupt my sleep........ *sigh* OH WELLL!!! The things I do for my fans... <3
Edited 6/28/15
******************************************************************

***Tori***

God kids are so frustrating! All they ever do is disrespect you and run around doing as they please.

"Heather! You will do as I say got it. I brought you into this world and I'm not afraid to take you out of it!" I growl at her losing my patience.

"But mom! Why can't you ask one of the freaky six!" She whines. "I have a date with Paul!" She declares.

"Your brother is more important than some douche bag named Paul. Jason needs someone to watch him while your father and I are out tonight! You can even hang out with Brielle and Brittney while they watch Dylan. But you guys will be watching Freddy too for Julie and Jasper cause Jessi is going to Prom." I tell her.

"Then ask one of his older sisters like Rose or Charlie! Better yet let the others watch him!" She yells. This little girl is about to make me snap. I don't know where we went wrong with her! Maybe it was that one time we dropped her when she was a baby. Dammit Drake, this is his fault.

"They have senior prom tonight so build a fucking bridge and get over it! You are watching Jason with the others and that is final."

"That's not fair mom!"

"Heather Danielle Grande. So help me god, you will be so grounded and if you don't watch your brother I will have your father use his Alpha voice on Paul to leave you alone or he is dead. Now get out of my sight before I get really pissed!" I yell at her putting on my Luna voice I gained after mating Drake. She huffs and cusses under her breath. "And don't you dare call me a bitch Heather!" I scream angrily after her.

I swear teenagers are the worst! I was never that bad with my mother or father! But they never had 11 freaking kids did they. Yeah I said 11... Drake just can't keep his dick in his pants. We were done for a while and when the sixtuplets turned 16 I got pregnant with Jason Matthew. So now Dae, Rose, Char, Luke, Xav, and Dem are 18 and in their senior year. Then I have my quadruplets who are juniors in High school, Heather Danielle, Hayden Daniel, Harry Daniel and Henry Daniel, their birthday is in a couple weeks. Then our 2 year old Jason Matthew.

Char and Rose are so beautiful I swear. Char looks more and more like me every day and Rose has attributes from me and both her fathers she's a wonderful blend of us. When each of Ron's kids reached the age of 14 we explained to them about what happened to their dad. They took it really well but they told Drake and I the weirdest thing. They each told us that they have been hearing a voice for a while now ever since they could remember saying the same thing over and over again, 'I never wanted to leave you and you should know I love you so much. Don't forget me. I love you.' I told them that it was their father's parting words before he died. They asked me how he passed and I told them about the Marco thing. It was a rough day but they understood.

"MOM!!!! Char, Jessi and I are about to get ready for Prom!" I hear Rose yell down to me. I sigh. I can't believe how old I am. My babies are going to prom! Man I wish I got to go to mine. I was too busy being a mother I never finished high school.

"One sec let me call aunt Carly." I tell her. I grab the landline and dial Carly's number. But before hitting call I realize I could just Mind link her. I put the phone down and mind link her instead.