part 7

part 7

next day

''this is ur new car key''nitish said while handing her keys of new car...neha scowled at him-''i don't want it''
''but u said u wanted a new car''nitish asked surprisingly...neha looked at him angrily-''u tried to kill veer..right??''
his expression suddenly change in anger to hear his name...he threw the keys on floor-''and why are u worried for him??''
neha instantly turned her gaze-''becoz i don't believe this that my brother can kill someone''
nitish turned her to face him-''neha its my matter don't indulge urself in this...''
neha looked at his brother stern face...she had never expect that his brother could go to this extent...nitish looked at her pale face-''i hope u still hate him''
she shockingly looked at his eyes and hesitantly replied-''yeah''
he smiled wickedly-''that's good...''then he suddenly remember-''yeah ur friend nisha called me for u...where is ur phone''
neha-''i lost my phone in singapore''
nitish-''ok...then i will give u new phone...''
he continued again-''nisha wants u there with her..so be ready i'll drop u in the evening''
she nodded and his brother walked out of the room...
-------------------------------------------------------------------
''where is bhai and dad mom''veer asked to his mom while sitting on chair for breakfast''they left for office beta''she served him his favorite dish...but he was not excited to saw his favorite dish this time..his mother noticed it -''veer are u ok...u are very upset since yesterday''

he looked at his mother worried face-''no...mom im fine...u know na my wound is still paining''his mother caressed his hairs-''should i call doctor''she sounded little worried but veer made her sit on chair-''mom i will be fine don't worry...it will heal with time''how could he tell her that this wound never heal...this is for lifetime...soon piya joined his brother-''bhai dev bhai called that he is geting engaged''she said excitedly

''hmmm''he answered while gulping juice that had offered by his motherpiya smiled-''oh wow so ur going na''

he nodded-''hmm''

she looked at his brother irritably-''what hmm hmm...when will u get married with tara.''

veer stopped suddenly-''mom i have to leave for office''anjali nodded and he left

piya rolled her eyes-''mom bhai ko kya hua h''

anjali-''piya he is not well  that's why he is behaving like that don't worry he will be fine''--------------------------------------------------------------------

in the evening

veer drive his car in the parking lot of grand hotel...which was decorated with flowers and colorful light glittering outside making a pattern dev and nisha..he smiled to saw his friend's name...dev..he is the most irritating person in his life how could a girl agree to marry with him..he smiled by thinking about him ..as he turned he bumped with someone...

she lost her balance and about to fall when two arms curled around her...by the fear of falling she closed her eyes and clutch his collar tightly...veer looked at the pair of eyes which was closed right now but this face is not unfamiliar for him...but she looked different today...she had little glowing face today may be because of make up she has applied on face...her curly hairs kissed her cheeks...

as soon as she opened her eyes they got widened to saw him...just yesterday night she swear not to meet again in life and here she was in his arms...as their gaze meet for a second he turned his eyes quickly to wait her to leave his collar

''leave her veer''a loud voice struck to their ears...they turned to saw nitish standing there raged in anger..he went nearer and pushed him back-''how dare to touch her..i will kill u today''

veer balanced himself and punched him hard on his face...neha shivered in fear to saw both of them indulge in a fight...as veer moved again to punch him she came between them and unknowingly he hit her face...she fell on ground veer and nitish shocked to saw her bleeding face...her corner of lip was bleeding...they both moved ahead-''neha''and said together her name

neha looked at their face...both  worriedly looked at her... nitish made her stand and wiped her blood-''are u fine ''

veer moved ahead but nitish pointed his finger towards him-''don't even dare to come a head''veer angrily greeted his teeth and walked inside the hall

--------------------------------------------------------------------

''u''veer and nisha almost shouted to saw each other face...veer looked at dev-''newyork me or koi nhi mili''nisha rolled her eyes while dev giggled

nisha-''what do u mean by that''she said angrily

dev-''he is just joking nisha''she smiled and shake hands with veer-''thanks for coming''

dev gave him a hug-'aata kaise nhi he is my best friend''

dev dragged him towards other guest when neha entered in bride's roomafter seeing her nisha rushed to her and hugged her tightly thank god u r here..i was waiting for u''

neha gave her gift-''congratulations'she smiled at her friend-''i will miss u after ur marriage...''

nisha cupped her face-''yeah i know we have to live in newyork after marriage i will miss u too...but don't worry i will often came here to meet u''

neha smiled at her as she winked at her...nisha looked at her face-''what happened with u..what is this''

neha touched her skin..and told her whole story which was happened just few minutes before between his brother and veer...

nisha examined her face carefully-''u love him a lot na''

neha looked at her face-''no who told u that''she tried to hide her eyes which was filled with love

nisha-''ur eyes...neha tell him that u love him..''

neha nodded negatively-''no...i will never tell him..u don't know how much he hated me..and most important thing is that dad and bhai will kill him if he found that i love him''

nisha consoled her when neha looked at her eyes-''don't tell him about my feelings ever''

nisha nodded and embrace her tightly