Part 21

Nisha worriedly looked at Dev who was little confused. Dev took out his cell phone and dialed his friend's number.

Asha and Nisha confusingly looked at him.

Dev-''Veer, where is Neha??''

Veer on the other side raised his brows-''What?? How would I know that where is she??''

Dev-''Please Veer be serious, and tell me where is she??''

Veer-'' Where are you??''

Dev-''At Neha's place , Why??

Veer-''Because you are really stupid. You are there and still asking me, go and check there. No surprise you are biggest fool on earth...''and then Dev heard a long beep sound.

Veer disconnected the phone.

Now Dev was hell worried for Neha. If she was not with him then where the hell she was???''

Nisha and Asha worriedly looked at him-''What happened??''

Dev-''She is not with him.''

Asha's face dropped to heard this, then where she has gone??? she whispered when Dev said-''Aunt I'm going outside to see her. Please try to manage here''

Asha nervously nodded .

Nisha too nodded as Dev signals and they all turned to move when they got shocked to saw Ashok and Nitish standing there with hell angry face and fury in his eyes.

Nitish moved forward-''Where is Neha??''

The trio looked at each other and got numb, when Ashok glared at them-'' Dev, Where is Neha??''

Asha -''She is missing. She is not in her room...''

Ashok got more angry and looked at Dev-''I know Where is she?? Nitish come with me'' and then Nitish followed his father and walked outside the mansion.

Asha-''Ashok , Where are you going''she said loudly but he didn't replied back and walked outside.

Suddenly Dev felt a touch on his fingers and looked at Avi. She was looking at him with sad face-''Devu., Where is my Mumma??''