Part 3

part 3

"where were u...im waiting for u"...tara asked him while reaching the entrance

veer-''come on lets go''he said in low tone

tara-''but why come on veer abhi toh aye h thoda rukte h na pls''

veer-''ok fine tumhe rukna h to ruko im leaving''he turned towards the entrance when she grasped his arm-''ok fine im coming''

next day

''this is nice i mean amazing''veer said excitedly...

vinod smiled at him-''yeah i know veer this is my dream project for Darjeeling ..i just want ur support''veer-''yeah of course uncle im with u''

vinod-''veer i have full confidence in u ...if u want any change in this model then tell me...i'll try to make it ''

veer was confused-''no i don't want any change...but why are u asking me..this is ur project ''

vinod-''veer ...yeh ab tumhara hi h mere baad...tum to jaante ho tara ke siwa koi nhi h mera ..shaadi ke baad sab tumhara hi ho jayega''

veer smiled forcefully-''why are u saying all this...''

vinod hugged him-''bs yeh shaadi jaldi se ho jaye...''

veer hugged him back but he was not happy

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''tara kaisi h''piya asked him while getting excited...veer grinned on phone-''she is fine...''

piya-''bhai i just wanted to meet her...''

veer-''u will going to meet her soon''

piya-''really?? when?veer-

''she is coming with me '

'piya-''wow bhai come soon''veer smiled again-''yeah...ok bye''as he disconnect the phone he sense her arms around his chest...she hugged him from behind...he removed her hands-''what are u doing''tara-''what do u think...i want to hug u''

veer -''tara abhi mujhe thoda kaam h ''

tara-''tumhe kaam kab nhi hota...kabhi to romantic ho jaya karo veer...6 month ho gye h hmari engagement ko...kabhi koi call nhi msg nhi why??

veer looked at her questioning face but didn't reply anything...she came nearer to him...''veer do u love me''

veer -''yeah but why are u asking such questions''he added hesitatingly tara-''then kiss me'

he frowned-''what??''tara-''kiss me''while moving closer to him...he stepped back-''what are doing''

she grasped his collar-''u have never kiss me...so kiss me then only i will believe that u love me'

'veer closed his eyes for a second-''oh god''she loosened his collar-''so u don't''she walked outside the room irately...he closed his fist...why he didn't kiss her.. she love her alot...his parents also like her...but why he didn't like all this...he has to do it...after all she is waiting for him from last six months and here he behaving like an idiot...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''actually we have to go somewhere ...some romantic place''he said softly in her ear...she turned her face which was fuming with anger-''i don't want to go with u''

veer-''then i will pick u up in my arms''

she refused to look at him...he sat more nearer but maintained a gap between them-''ok then me kal hi chala jayunga''

she looked at him quickly-''u r not going anywhere...''he smiled at her...to saw his smiling face she too smile

after sometime

''this place is not for me''neha said while gulping energy drink-''this is lover's point...''

nisha-''neha kya pata tumhe apna life partner yahi mil jaye''

she giggled-''yeah he is waiting here only for me''

they both giggled when she sensed something...she turned around and spotted him...he was walking with a girl...she ignored him and walked towards her friends..

''this is a lover's point"tara said while clutching his arm...he looked all around...that was beautiful place...couples were moving around ...they were kissing..hugging...chatting with each other...he looked at her and raised his brow...she blushed

they were looking at the beauty of that place when she remember something-''im coming''she walked towards shop near the spot...

he was waiting for her when he hear-''i want cotton candy''he turned ..then he saw her...she was in her shorts looking beautiful...he turned his face immediately...

tara came with two ice creams-''kaya lotee..this is very famous ice cream of singapore''she handed him one ...he took it and smiled at her...she looked too cute while licking the ice cream...her innocent face was glowing even more...actually she was right...there is no love between them ...he has to take one step forward for her ...and for his relationship...he moved little nearer...and lifted her face upward...he went closer to her wet lips...she blushed and closed her eyes

''leave my hand''neha yelled at a man who has holding her wrist tightly...veer and tara looked at the sight of disturbance...

"come on baby...''he went nearer her...she tried to push him..but she failed...

''leave her''man turned to look around...veer was standing behind him''and who are u to order me''veer moved forward and punch him on his face...

he fell on ground ...

he looked at her who was caressing her wrist...for a second their gaze met ...and in another second he felt a kick on his back and fell on her ...as they fell on ground their lips met with each other...his lips on hers...