Part 2

part 2

veer greeted his teeth angrily..."i'll kill her one day''then vicky arrived-''ok ok cool down veer come lets go..ab yaha rukne ka koi fayada nhi h hmara project kisi or ko mil gya h ''

veer-''i know but this is not right bhai...ashok sharma ne wo chawl ki jagah in mr bansal ko de di h wo log kaha jayenge''

vicky put his hand on his shoulder.-'' veer ab yeh problem chawl ke logo ki h or ashok sharma ki h''

veer was not convinced but he nodded

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

piya entered in the malhotra mansion and smiled at anjali(veer's mom)-''hi mom''anjali looked at her-''oh my god piya tum kab ayi?''

piya-''jab aap apne kitchen me busy thi...come on mom dad ne itne servants rakhe hue h or aap ho ki saara khaana apne aap hi bnate ho''

anjali pulled her cheek-''ha toh apne baccho ke liye to mein hi khana bnaungi na..sit i'll bring something for u''piya nodded while looking at her mansion...so many years she had missed ...she had missed her house..her parents and ofcourse her beloved brothers...her hostel was so boring...and most boring thing in the world is books which she didn't like...but now she has completed her basics n now she further continue her study in india...but but where are her brothers...she looked at her family photograph and a smile curved on her lips-''i miss u bhai''

'really''a male voice came to her ears...she turned to saw her brothers...she grinned n rushed towards them..they both hugged her tightly...veer touched her cheek-''so how are u??

she made her face-''bhai apne mujhe bilkul miss nhi kiya na ''

anjali came with the tray of snacks-''tumhare dono bhaiyo ne tumhe bhot miss kiya''

vicky smiled at her-''or nhi to kya dekho kitna weak ho gya hun mein tumari yaad me''n chuckled 

piya punched him on his shoulder while veer and his father smiled at her childish act...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

next day

neha was sitting in the garden when her brother came nearer-''u met him yesterday''

neha turned her brows upward-''yes''

nitish(neha's brother-''why??'' u know i don't like him'' he completed his sentence angrily''

neha-''neither i like him...actually my car crushed with his so...but wait a minute...how did u know''

nitish-''my men saw u with him..i'll kill him if i see him with u again''

neha smiled softly-''ok mr sharma i'll keep it in my mind'

nitish-''u just concentrate on ur studies''she nodded while smiling

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

neha smiled while reading her college letter...wow ''

her mother came nearer (asha)'' what happened why are u smiling''

she turned to looked at her mother-''mom colg se 1 week ka tour ja rha h singapore and i really want to go there with my friends''

asha-''ok then go...''neha hugged her mother happily-''thank u mom''