★ ☆ Prologue ★☆

' FORBS: Blake Kiel Gonzales crowned as the multi billionare business man in the world......'

*Thud*Sighs*

This title has no meaning to me if werent the inspiration ive holding to, an encouragement & behind the success of what I am...

' & top rank in most influencial people of the year '

Ive work hard before getting the fame on what do i have now, believe it or not ive experience all the work you can think of,except the illegal ones..

Its been a year now,since the incident happen a nightmare that still frightens me to death..

*Sighs*

And for the criticisms that i had received from strangers & even by others..

The reason why i reached to this position on where iam now

But now there are the ones who make me as their inspiration to live & have a successful life..

' News Update '

News anchor: Blake Kiel Gonzales has been reported to be going back to his homeland for the opening of his company in Philippines.......

And now people around the world know already on what im capable of, I guess now its time for me to work hard for my own personal  life..

" Sir,the plane is already set.."

"I'll be coming..thank you"

I will get you back, I promise & never leave your side ever again even.

~ To be continued ~

A\N: Hi!!! I hope youll support my story & kung panget sabihin niyo lang ill accept it wholeheartedly di ako magagalit, gusto ko lang malaman para alam ko ang palya ko, honesto pramis!! (\^^ )/ btw lovelots sa mga wattpad readers diyan *kaway*kaway* sana mgng friends tayo kahit di niyo basahin story ko :D ill be the happiest person in the world!!!! <3