Chapter one.

{hello, I'm Morgan and this account is owned by me and my friend .(:

Instagrams;

@ofccmorgan & @nelly5460 follow us if you want :-)}

-----------------------------------------------------

"CAN YOU FUCKING NOT?!" I screeched, yelling at my little brother Dominic. He is so very irritating.

"LAUREN MARIE WILSON, WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE I DIDNT RAISE YOU THAT WAY!" My Mother yelled to me. "Sorry mother.." I said hanging my head low walking into my room "bitch." I mumbled under my breath.

"Okay, now you are grounded. Lauren get your act together." My mother said appalled at my new found attitude.

"Yeaaahhh Lauren, you're grouuundddeeeddd." Dominic said sticking his tongue out at me. "Shut up Dominic." I said walking into my room and jumping into a ball on my bed.

--

So, I should probably start by introducing myself.

As you now know my name is Lauren. Lauren Marie Wilson. I'm 18 years old. I have brown, wavy hair that reaches to the middle of my back and blue eyes.

My mother, well she is queen Lacy -or queen bitch- of England. Brown hair that goes to her shoulders and green eyes.

My brother Dominic Robert Wilson, green eyes and curly brown hair is the most annoying 10 year old you could even think about. He was named after my father.

King Dominic. Brown curly hair, blue eyes. He died when I was 12 so Dominic was 2. He was my best friend and I miss him a lot. He was the only person that understood me. No one will ever understand me like he did.

My Brother and Mother look alike.

Me and My Late Father look alike.

I know what you're thinking. King? Queen? Well, that must make me the princess.

Yes, I am the 'princess' but I'm not like the others.

I don't dress up in big ball gowns for casual outings. I don't use proper grammar and I am most defiantly NOT 'lady-like' as much as my mother wants me to be.

I'm homeschool which mean I have almost no friends only one.

Her name is Lizzie Louise Pope. My mother isn't to fond of her, but I don't care she is my only friend, my best friend and I tell her everything.

All of my secrets,

Hopes,

Dreams,

Anything you can think of.

She has blonde strait hair that reaches just above her butt and light brown eyes. I can honestly say she is stunning.

You also may think being a princess would be amazing, being able to get whatever you want, pretty, getting to marry a prince.

No.

I don't get anything I want.

I'm not that pretty.

Most of all I want to actually fall in love with someone not have arranged marriage with some freaky- cocky- two faced asshole.

And that's why I have a plan.

I'm out bitches.

I'm running away.

{p.s. I wrote this with my iPhone I will fix grammar problems and make thing look better when I get my laptop. If you have any questions or concerns please massage me on Instagram or private message on wattpad or post on our wall. -Morgan}