Chapter eight.

HEY NELLY HERE HOLLA😏 IM SO SORRY I DIDNT UPDATE 😭😭!!I HAD TONS OF HOMEWORK😑we'll I'm gonna shut up 🙈ENJOY〰

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Lauren's POV

"I want to die." Was my answer.

Louis grabbed my wrist and started wiping off the blood;with a wet towel."Why do you do this to yourself Lauren ?" Louis asked.

"Um can I please talk to Liam alone?" I asked Louis sure he said in a stern voice.I wonder what's wrong with him I wondered.

Liam shut the door behind him.I noticed how red and puffy his eyes were.

"Why do you do this to yourself why?" He asked.Tears were starting to fall down his cheeks.

He grabbed my arm and started kissing the cuts one by one." Can you please tell me why?" He asked

"Sure" I said.I told him everything about my dad and him saving me.I trusted Liam,he seemed like a big brother to me ,one who would listen to you ,and make you feel better.

"I'm really sorry Lauren"he said hugging me.

"It's fine" I said.I yawned and covered my mouth.I looked at Liam, and he chuckled.

"Ready to go to bed?"Liam asked yawning too. "I guess yawning is contagious" I said.

"Goodnight Liam" I said

"Night"he replied. I felt my eyes feeling heavy and then darkness took over me.

Louis POV

Lauren.Lauren.Lauren. I thought about her every second. every minute. every hour.You couldn't forget about her.

I got up from the bed and silently walked to her room and noticed she wasn't there huh?I looked inside Liam's room and noticed someone else moving in the bed.

Wait?Lauren?Liam and Lauren sleeping together.in a bed.Anger just got to me.I just ran to my room and closed the door loud enough so everyone could hear.

****MORNING***************************

Lauren's POV

Light hit my eyes.I squinted my eyes and noticed an arm wrapped around my waist it had like arrows pointing in one direction {A/N ;) see what I did there}.I turned around in the bed and saw his face.So perfectly detailed.Lips were pink and so plum and looked soft.

I got up from bed and put my hair in a bun and put a sweatshirt that said "sugar high" some leggings, and my white high top converse .I brushed my teeth and headed downstairs.

I peeked through Louis's room and heard him mumble my name. Weird I thought.

I went to the kitchen and looked inside the fridge.BACON!! I got the bacon and started cooking it.I looked through the cabinets and found pancake mix.I looked at the box and it said "make with water" sweet it's easy.

Once I started pouring the mix into the pan I felt two hands wrap around my waist.

"Can I help you person?" I asked.

"Yes you may if you turn around" the person said. I turned around and saw Louis standing there grinning."okay..?"

"Morning"someone yelled.

I put the plates down on the table. "Wow I thought princesses couldn't cook.",Niall said,taking a bite of the bacon.

I heard 3 feet coming down the stairs Niall covered my eyes with his hand and said,"HARRY THERE IS A GIRL HERE!!".

"Whoops",Harry said. Niall took his hands of my eyes and said,"Sorry,love about him"

"It's okay" I responded.I turned around and continued to cook the pancakes." This is going to be a long ass day" I sighed,flipping over the pancake.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

OMFG GUESS WHAT GUYS I HAVE A 3-week vacation and 1 day so I might update everyday if that's okay with Morgan.🙈 In the comments put what you want for Christmas. I want many things like clothes,shoes,diamond rings ;) see what I did there.WELL MARRY CHRISTMAS MY LIL CANDY CANES 🎅🎁🎄