Chapter eleven.

Lauren's POV

God.. What is that smell... I looked out my window and notice Niall making hamburgers in the barbecue.Lord, those patties looked so good.I went downstairs running, me being the clumsy one fell.I heard someone laugh.

I looked up and noticed Zayn Laughing hard and I mean HARD.I got up and kept on running.I ran into something hard.I touched my face.Then I saw I had blood in my fingers."ow"I groaned.

Niall's POV

I was making hamburgers outside and setting the table.Until I heard a bang come from the sliding window door.

I put the plates down and hurried to the door, there I saw Lauren lying in the ground.I opened the door and helped Lauren.

"Are you okay" I asked."Oh yeah! Totally fine nothing happened!"she said sarcastically.

"Let me get you a napkin".I went to the Kitchen and grabbed a couple of napkins.

I heard footsteps coming down the stairs.I looked and saw it was Harry,"What was that noise Niall?"He asked."It was just Lauren running into the door" I said cheerfully.He looked at me wide-eyed,"Why are you saying that like its a good thing?"he asked.

I ignored the question and walked to where Lauren was laying.

"Here"I said handing the napkins to Lauren."Thanks"she said rubbing her temple. I looked at the door and noticed that there was a nose print on the window.I couldn't help it."HAHAHAHHA!"I said pointing to the door.

Harry then noticed and saw the nose prints too,and began laughing with me."What is so funny"Lauren asked still rubbing her temple.

She looked up and saw her nose prints on the door.She flushed crimson red.

{AN:I SKIPPED IT TO WHERE THEY WERE EATING}

Lauren's POV

I was eating my hamburger,Whilst hearing Niall tell everyone the story.I got my phone and turned it on.I unlocked my phone,and saw I had 396 texts from mom.

I locked my phone and sighed.I grabbed the plate,and threw it inside the garbage bag."Are you okay?"Liam asked."Yeah,I'm fine"I said.I opened the door to my bedroom,and closed it.

I sat on my bed,and turned on the tv.I went on Netflix and decided to watch Paranormal Activity 4. Hey this movie isn't scary at all.I paused the movie and headed downstairs to grab snacks.

There,I saw Louis texting on his phone."Hey Louis", I said."Hey" he responded,still texting the person.

"What did I do?",I asked him annoyed."Nothing" he said."Okay...",I said.

I walked upstairs with the snacks in my hand,and headed to my bedroom.I turned off the lights,and grabbed a blanket.

The movie now was in the part where the creepy kid was watching the girl.I saw the door opening slowly.I turned the tv off.

I grabbed an apple,hey it's the only thing I have.I saw a black figure.I threw the apple and it hit the figure in the head."ow"it said.

I turned on the lights,and saw it was Louis."Is this how you greet people when they're coming in your room?"he asked chuckling."I only greet them like that if they don't KNOCK"I said.

"I'm sorry" he said."What do you need?" I asked."Well u came here to tell you that Eleanor is going to come tomorrow" he said happy.

"Who is Eleanor?,is that your mum?" I asked confused.

He chuckled.

"No,that's my girlfriend" he said.

~~~~~~~~|~~~~~~~~~~~~|~~~~~~

DUN DUN DUN CLIFFHANGER 🙀

SO WE CHANGED THE COVER OF THE BOOK DO YOU GUYS LIKE IT?!

And the character playing Lauren is Barbara Palvin, because she is perfect for the book. 25 votes for next chappie~ nelly xx💕🎀👀😏