Chapter ten.

Hey soo.. Morgan and sorry ab the last chapter bc honestly I don't think they should have kissed until later in the story but I can't control it so whatever. heres Chapter 10.

Lauren's POV

I can't believe that he fucking kissed me! That arsehole.

I ran inside and heard a bang on the wall.. "Hello?" I asked "Ugh, whatever." I mumbled to myself.

I wondered down the hallway and went into the first empty room I found. 

Boredom struck so I started to think..

Wait. I thought Louis had a girlfriend? Eleanor I think? Yeah. But then, why the fuck did he kiss me. Oh, yeah my first words to her if I meet her will definitely be 'Louis kissed me, great boyfriend you've got there' Yep.

Ugh. I'm so bored. Please lord just kill me now.. 

I sighed, reaching over and grabbing my iPhone. I clicked the on button and slid my phone acrass the screen unlocking it. I scanned through my apps looking for something to do when I finally settled on just going on instagram.

Clicking the app, the first picture I saw was 'PRINCESS LAUREN MISSING HELP FIND HER' in big red letters..great even my 1.1k followers are looking for me. 

Well, might as well, tell them to stop, so I scanned through my picture gallery looking for somthing to post. I settled on just a black picture because I don't really have anything to post. 

I typed 'Hi, Princess Lauren here, PLEASE stop looking for me. I'm fine and I just didn't want to be a princess anymore. Maybe i'll come back but not a big chance of that. Love you all, Lauren. x'

Right when I posted I got like and comment coming in like someone just died. sigh..

Louis' pov.

WHY THE FUCK DID I JUST KISS HER. Just on cue I heard a loud voice say,

"WHY THE FUCK DID YOU JUST KISS HER" Followed mt a punch the gut. "Ow man! What the Hell!" I screamed looking to find it was LIam.

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!" He yelled again.

"I DON'T KNOW GODDAMMIT!" I yelled back.

Liam ran his hand through his hair and pulling slightly from frustration.

"You know that you have a girlfriend right? Eleanor?" He said calming himself down.

"I know.." I mumbled. "Then..why did you kiss Lauren?" He asked.

"I have no idea." I answered.

"Well...DON"T do it again." He scolded. Man, what crawled up his ass and died? Damn.

"Okay.."

----------------------------

Yep okay. I;m in a bad mood today...but everyone has them. ESPECIALLY for a girl. and I had to get up early for cheer practice AND now I have to babysit..

Anyways. HAPPY NEW YEARS. sigh.

-Morgan x