Chapter 7: It's a Long Way From Here

(George and Indiana was driving the crew to their secret hideout and they all went inside.)

George: "Welcome to my secret hideout."

Sully: "Another cabin?"

George: "Better than a cabin. It's spacious all around. See for yourself." (Nathan, Sully and Lara looked around while Indiana Jones prompts himself up on the couch.)

George: "Do you always have to sit like you live here?"

Indiana Jones: "Hey, you know me. It's home sweet home." (He laughs.)

George: "Okay, Mr. Smooth."

Indiana Jones: "What?"

George: "It's nothing."

Indiana Jones: "Keep on talking." (Lara is looking on the book shelf and there were some about love and history. Then she saw a very black book next to The Count of Monte Cristo.)(Lara picks it up and looks at it. It says nothing on the cover, but she opens it and saw what was inside. Her eyes opened wide and then she went to Indiana who was sitting on the couch.)

Lara: "Hey, Mr. Jones!"

Indiana Jones: "Hello, sweetheart. Anything I can help you with?"

Lara: "Well, Mr. Jones. Apparently, you have been lying to us."

Indiana Jones: "What are you talking about?"

Lara: "You said there was no books about the history of Wolfsbane. It appears that you have no facts. It's here in this black book."

Indiana Jones: "That's impossible! It can't be."

Lara: "See for yourself, Mr. Jones. A history book never lies."

(She tosses the black book to Indiana Jones and he caught it. Then he took a peek at it.)

Indiana Jones: "Holy hell. You're right, but will it tell you where the skull is located?" (He gives it back to her.)

Lara: "Hmm. I need time to analyze the pages of the book. See if I can find the info. If I do, I will let you know."

Indiana Jones: "You go ahead and read the book while I get some shut eye."

George: "Do you want something to eat?"

Lara: "No, I'm fine. Besides, I have homework to do." (She left the living room and she went past Nathan and Sully to get to a quiet room.)

Nathan: "Hey, Lara.."

Lara: "Not now, Nate."

Nathan: "But Lar.." (She went in the room.)

Lara: "Homework." (She closes the door and Nathan looks at Sully.)

Nathan: "What did I say?"

Sully: "Ah, she's busy, kid. I know the feeling. Don't worry, I'm pretty sure you guys will chat later. Just give her time to get the info. You don't have to be next to her all the time. She needs a break. From you."

Nathan: "Yeah...you're right."

Sully: "I'm not trying to break your heart or anything. Am I?"

Nathan: "What? No. No. I'm alright. I understand. I'll give her all the time she needs."

Sully: "I'm glad you get it."

George: "You guys want a little beer? We can talk about sports or movies or even relationships."

Sully: "Relationships out of the picture. Let's talk about sports and go relaxing on the couch."

George: "Sure. Okay." (Nathan and Sully were sitting down next to George chatting while Lara was in the room reading the book.)