The first

chapter:1

Janessa's POV:

I wake up glancing over at the clock seeing it's 7:30. I stumble across my room throwing on my grey sweater, with my blue flannel over top; wiggling into my lulu lemon leggings. I quickly brush through my hair, I am blessed per say with naturally straight hair. I quickly throw on some smash box photo ready foundation. As fast as possible I put on some mascara. I practically threw myself at my brother Kyle as I'm rushing down the stairs. Not surprising Kyle looks good. Kyle and I have always been inseparable. We shared a bond that was unbreakable; being one year apart had it's perks. I was 16, Kyle was older 17. He had blond hair similar to Niall Horan. He had big brown eyes, that were impossible not to fall for. Kyle was also a good height of 5'10; he had broad shoulders, he had a fair build.

**

Kyle's POV:

I just finished my bowl of cinnamon toast crunch, so I decide to run up to my room to grab my keys. Nessa pretty much fell into me well running down the stairs. Undeniably my sister was beautiful as always. Her long chestnut hair reaching just below her chest; hazel eyes. Her petite body, at a good height of 5'6. Everything about Ness was endearing, mesmerizing. She had the most contagious laugh. I've always loved having a sister so easy to share a laugh with. Rarely was Ness in a bad mood, nor serious. The thing most captivating about her being her ability to have a good time. I deal with the voices of my friends filling my head with how hot my sister is. As I'm getting ready to leave I shout "nessa." We get into the car, and pull out of the driveway. I turn on some Mumford and sons. Janessa and I both go to river way academy. Undoubtedly the school was massive. Having a mere 2,500 students; 750 are enrolled in AP classes, or in honours. Ness and I are in both.

**

Janessa's POV:

it was a great way to end the school week giving us a great 2 months off of school. tonight there was going to be a party it was thrown yearly. My brothers friend chad was throwing the party. I was getting ready I threw on my floral dress with a leather jacket over top, just wearing my usual grey vans. Kyle decided to give me a lift to the party but had come to the conclusion that neither of us would be driving home. Kyle wandered off to be with his friends and I was by myself. I wasn't considerably popular but I was well known and had many friends or acquaintances. it was when the party was crushed that I came across this guy. He was captivating his light hair with little spikes in the front of his hair, and big dark brown eyes. Oh his eyes you could almost lose yourself in. it was then I decide to not be a stick in the mud and properly introduce myself. "hello, I'm janessa. would you care to accompany me home?" he seemed rather flattered that I had asked. "I would, yes." he shrugged. we just walked in silence and it was an awfully comfortable silence, I could honestly say I've never quite enjoyed being in complete silence with someone before it just felt so natural. Slowly, we reached my house. I finally got the balls and said " name?" and brown eyes said " Matt" Matt I loved that name, it was so amusing it was so basic yet endearing all at the same time. I abruptly invited him inside; it's quite rare to think someone just randomly invites some stranger inside but at this point I was captivated by Matt I couldn't bear for a goodbye yet. as time passed we just sat among one another he finally asked me "janessa, are you happy"

I was quite taken aback from this random question. my mind began to cloud wondering am I really happy with my life, who i am all in all I believe I am.

"I'm content mostly when I'm alone though."

I feel so comfortable with Matt, his company is relaxing completely unnerving. "Are you happy Matt?" he seemed to shy away from the question inadvertently avoiding a response.

"I'm not sure, I am but I feel like a part of me is missing longing to be found, I feel as though I'm not truly myself or who I'm meant to be yet. I want to be at ease completely happy with a girl, not some cliche love but a girl that makes me smile when I'm sad. a girl that's touch can put me at ease. "

it was then I realized this is the guy I've been waiting to meet, a guy that I can vibe with. Never feel pressured but simply relaxed.

"woah" I mumbled. I felt my face begin to heat. I'm such a shy person, I'm acting like I'm not but I know it's evident that I'm in no way an outgoing girl that conversation comes easy to.

I grabbed his hand and kissed it. He smirked and pulled me in. For a while we sat there in silence hugging one another, just enjoying each other's embrace. One might say it's impossible to feel this way with someone you merely just met. Now I know, that it's truly possible to feel this way, completely at ease and just emotionally, mentally and physically sound.