against my will (Janessa pov)

Chapter: 10

I was getting ready deciding to curl my hair for the first time in awhile. I did my makeup as usual, I wore a blue spring dress with my pink vans. I adored vans, having practically every pair made yet. I stood at my window awaiting the arrival of Matt.

I notice Matt's black jeep pull up onto the curb just outside my house, I quickly ran out hopping into the vehicle. Pleased to see Matt.

"Hey sweetheart," Matt says softly.

"Hey baby," I announce unaware of the words that had come out of my mouth; being unlikely for me to call my boyfriend 'baby '.

"So we are going to my friend Luke's house for a party, he is having roughly about 30 people there." Matt brings to my attention, letting me know that not many people will be there.

We pull up to the small home supposedly belonging to Matts' friend Luke. We go in through the fence for the backyard. Many people were just talking among themselves outside. Matt tells me to make myself at home and go meet some people, so I do just as he says.

I come across a young man looking awfully mysterious but capturing my attention. He seems dark, but I figure there's no harm in introducing myself to the boy.

"Hey!" I say trying to be friendly. But coming off as slightly obnoxious.

"Hey, I'm Radley" The boy speaks with confidence.

"What's a pretty girl doing at a party unaccompanied," he says kind of taking me by surprise.

"I'm actually not alone, speaking of which I should probably find my boyfriend," not hesitating to emphasize 'boyfriend'. I go through the small crowd in the backyard unable to spot Matt. I decide to divert my search indoors, heading into the house I was certainly unfamiliar with. Beginning to feel as though coming to this party was a huge mistake. A guy giving me the wrong vibe, at a party with people I know nothing of, Matt completely unaware of my location. This was not where I wanted to be, I didn't see Matt anywhere on the first floor, the house being mostly empty except for a few people here and there making out. The bathroom being in use.

I make my way upstairs noticing that there's no one up there, so decide I'll go back outside and ask around for Matt. This idea is put to a stop when Radley approaches me.

"I was wondering where you ran off too." He says well pushing me against the wall.

"No, please stop!" I cried as Radley began to plant hard kisses against my skin, sucking on my neck. Marking me of his presence.

I had completely given up; aware of the fact that no one probably heard me. Everyone probably thought that we were just making rough love. They however, were mistaken. I was being harshly grabbed as Radley began to make his way up my thigh, I suddenly feel release. I came to the realization that Radley had been pulled off of me by someone, I open my eyes. To my surprise it was Matt. I run into his arms sobbing, "I went looking for you, I-I.." I trailed off as Matt hushed me. Letting me know that he was here, "it's okay, I'm so glad I found you," Matt says gratefully, but with hints of frustration in his voice.

"I'm taking you home," Matt says, I nodded in approval. Making our way to the vehicle we pull off.