lust

chapter 3:

Janessa's POV:

My phone lit up and it was a text from Matt.

**

"hey nessa can we hangout tonight"

"yeah, no ones here tonight you should come over" I sent him.

It had been 1 week since Matt and I had first met I was overjoyed when my family was going to be out for two days.

I can't wait to be with Matt he makes me so warm inside and outside too I suppose.

'ding ding'

My doorbell rang, I quickly ran to the front door and opened it. Finally Matt had made it here.

"hey nessa" Matt smiled.

"come on in Matt!"

"how've you been nessa?" Matt asked sweetly.

"I've been great, but I-I honestly have missed you" I shyly stated.

"I have too, no need to be nervous... I've thought a lot about the few moments we shared." Matt replied thankfully.

"me too" I blushed.

"nessa I have to ask you something please don't be scared to answer, but.. but are you a virgin?" Matt said questionably.

I was nervous my palms were sweaty, I don't want lose what we have. I don't want the same thing to happen again. My frigid ness to interfere with whatever is to come with Matt.

"Uhm.. uh yeah" I said fidgeting with my fingers.

"it's okay, I like that about you. I'm intrigued with your lack of experience your innocence that you contain" Matt said supportively.

Matt grabbed my hand and kissed it, and just pulled me in and held me there momentarily. I felt happy like this, I wouldn't wish to be with anyone else at this moment in time. I love being in the company of Matt in his warm arms. I can feel his hear beating, it's at a heightened rate. It's not excessively high, but it's certainly higher than normal.

"I like this." Matt whispers to me. leaning down and kissing my forehead.

"I really do too, my stomachs swirling" I blushed.

"you're so cute. I'm glad I met you." Matt giggled.

Matt then laid me down in a cuddle for a while, shortly after he rolls on top of me. Placing kisses on my cheek, on my neck. I have this huge adrenaline rush going, my body's tingling with every kiss Matt shares with me. I think he can tell I like being kissed on my neck. I out of nowhere feel the sudden urge to grab matt's body in; one hand on the back of his neck , the other rounding his mid back. passionately kissing him not wanting this immense feeling to leave my being. Matt starts grabbing my butt rubbing his hand up my back. His hand reaching my front his lingering touch travelling up my shirt rubbing my whole upper body. Rubbing my breast and continuing all the way down to my stomach and repeating multiple times, not leaving one part of my upper body untouched

I lower my hands to the hem of his shirt slowly peeling it up and letting him completely remove it from his torso. I'm completely in awe of his toned stomach, his back his whole upper body completely infatuated with how annoyingly perfect his body was. not long after he removes my shirt ripping it off my body fast. I then find myself scrambling at his belt buckle undoing it and him removing them; next thing I know were both nearing nudity, him in his boxers and me in only my bra and underwear. Matt not losing touch of me for a single moment leaving a peace of him with every moment, kissing, touching leaving his touch over my entirety.

**

I slowly began to feel matts fingers sliding into my underwear leaving a new found warmth in an area untouched by any until this moment. he began to place his fingers in my entrance, it felt good. I was on cloud nine.

I knew that I wanted no one but Matt to touch me this way, he was my guilty pleasure. Matt's the only one I want to share this vulnerability with, this intimacy.

**

Matt's POV:

I never thought nessa would've let things go that far. I can't say that I'm guilty because I know she enjoyed it, I know I did.

I've never been able to feel this way when sharing something so personal with a girl before. nessa makes my heart melt, her mesmerizing eyes feel me in. Her touch leaving imprints all over my back and chest. the feeling of the warmth enveloping my skin from her soft petite hands leaves me dying for more.

Janessa and I then just go to sleep, sharing another night of each other's holding. I've never longed to spend every minute with a girl ever, wanting to wake up with her right there. By my side. nestled up to me, resting peacefully in a place of contentment. With no desire or wish to be anywhere but here with me.