Chapter 4

Sam's POV
The boys picked me up an hour ago now we are just hanging out... kind of a lazy day. "Are we doing anything today"I asked "I don't know what do YOU want to do?" Ash asked "can we stay in and watch movies?" I said with a slight smile "omg you're actually my sister!" Michael says making everyone laugh. "What movie are we watching first?" "Mean girls!" Luke screams. In the middle of mean girls I get a text.

Brianna: want to hang out today?

Sam: sure my house or yours?

Brianna: I don't care

Sam: I'm not staying with my mom for 2 weeks so I'm with Mikey I can ask if u wanna come over here?

Brianna: 👌

"Mikey can Brianna come over so we can hang out?" "Yes!"Ashton screams. "Yeah it's fine with me" Mikey says looking at Ashton "great thanks guys"

Sam:yeah you can come over

Brianna: can u come pick me up my car is in the work shop.

Sam: yeah be there in a few minutes

Brianna: okay thank you! C u soon!

I grab my car keys and hop in  my car. After a few minutes I arrive at her house. She jumps in and we go back to the boys temporary house.

We get out of the car and now Brianna is used to the boys. We walk in and Ashton jumps off the couch to greet us first. I think Ash Has a crush on Brianna... anyways after all that, we just all end up watching white chicks. In the middle of white chicks it's 6:45 PM and Mikey screams "I'm Hungry!" "So why don't we order a pizza?" I said
"That's what I was going to do" he said getting up. He orders 2 plain pizza pies and 2 pepperoni pizza pies. I look at him with wide eyes as he walks back in the living room.

"What?" He asked "you ordered a lot of food, there so only 6 of us." "I eat a lot of food baby sis."  I giggled. The pizza gets here and Calum gets up and pays. Calum doesn't really talk to me that much. Whenever I look at him he looks at the ground and smiles. Whatever.

Calum POV

She is gorgeous. Beautiful. Amazing. Sam. No Calum you can't like you're band mates sister. You just met her today! Get yourself together man! "Hey Calum" she says getting a slice of pizza. "Hey Sam" I say grabbing 2 slices of pizza. O my gosh her beautiful brown eyes just stare at me while we talk. Perfect. She is beautiful. "Thank you" she blushes. "I said that out loud didn't I?" I say. "Yes but it was cute" she giggles. O my gosh her giggle sounds like Mikey's. But it's adorable.

Sam's POV

After I get my pizza I sit down next to Brianna. And Ashton sits next to her. But anyways, Calum called me beautiful. Calum is so sweet and his big brown eyes and he is perfect and tall and he is shy but adorable. He loves to dance. No sam you can't like you're brothers band mate you just met him today! Snap out of it!

This is going to be a long 2 weeks

*****************************
AN//
Hi 👋 I have been updating A lot! Make sure to vote and comment!!! If u like this maybe add it to you're library! Let's be Internet besties!❤️