The Big Reveal

I burst out crying, but no one knows why. I mean someone was killed in my bed! But no one can here me anyway. So I might just die. What's the point anyway? No one listens, not even my best friend. So I ran to the kitchen to grab a knife. I grab my dad's best knife and place it by my heart. Then I push as hard as I could and the knife went right through me! Not through my skin, but all the way though me! My hand is in my chest!
        "Ok calm yourself Annabella. This is a bad dream. Breath. In. Out. In. Wait. I'm NOT breathing. Does that mean I'm...."
          Everything went black. Then light started to come close. It was like nothing I've seen before. It was like I was in a fairy tail. Everything was beautiful! I see a figure coming.          "Annabella, you are dead. This is why no one can see, feel, or hear you. I am god, if you haven't figured that out."                                                                                                                                                                             "Ok you can stop staring at me now. I need you to go back to earth and help the cops solve your murder case." " Can't you just revive me?" "Sorry Annabella, but that's not how this works. Now you can go back to earth but you'll be a ghost." "Ok I think I could do that."                                                So everything went black again. Slowly I see my bedroom revealing its self. "Ok" I say. "Got to look for clues. First lets look for how I died. No bullet wounds. Thats good. How bout knife wounds? Non of them, ether. Burns? O.M.G. my WHOLE back is burned like a burnt bratwurst! I have to tell the cops somehow, but how is the question. Lets see................. I have an idea!

P.S.  This is going to be a new thing I do. I will tell you sneek peek on the next chapter of this long proses of a book. If you don't want this to be a thing, plz leave a comment and if I get 5 comments saying I should get rid of this I will.                                                                                                                   This is a short chapter but i want it to have a cliff hanger ending, like a movie would. In the next chapter, Anna will find a way to the the cops something very important. Even more important then how she died.  

P.P.S. I don't know why the paragraphs  are out of line. I'll try to fix them but the aren't coopperating.