The man -Part 2-

"James what are you doing out here this late?" Said Samantha griping Stacy under an umbrella , at this point James was in a state of shock and distress, how would he tell Samantha about Alan. After he managed to make a half-witted excuse they went back in. Alan had not disappeared but he was only hiding behind the same rock. After seeing his beloved Samantha, he couldn't help but shed a tear.

The next morning, James sneaked out at dawn, he couldn't bear to lie to Samantha, Tracy had called in sick, she decided to let it all blow over before she would return. Stacy had gone to school, leaving Samantha all alone. Alan was a book writer or so he convinced everyone, secretly he was a federal agent who tortured people for information. He had signed a contract stating that he didn't have a wife or kids.

On the boat that day, he just fell in love. He had tried his best to hide his family but someone uncovered him. He had to fake his death or they would have all been killed, Though he had never met his daughter he had to do it. This is why every night he would meet face to face with Tracy in hopes she would tell him about Stacy and Samantha. Without Samantha and Stacy knowing he would do small actions which would affect their lives for the better.

When James saw him talking to Tracy, he panicked, He had to do something....