The Eulogy

"Alan was my beloved husband, the person I shared my life with, the first person to touch me and father of our precious Stacy. My beloved, I will always love you and there shall never be another to whom my love will go out!" she exclaimed. She sat down and it was time for the body to be buried, 7 strong men carried him away, his reserved spot of which next to him was a slot for Samantha, he was laid to rest, covered and buried.

Upon return to the house, Stacy with her ever smiling face, managed to give James a chuckle but Samantha couldn't see past her tears, even for a moment of happiness. She went straight to her bed chamber, completely ignoring her only and most valuable remembrance of Alan, Stacy Ricardo Teller. She just remember the times they had, from the boat to the first time they kissed and made love, she didn't sleep. Morning came and her face was ruined, her eyes bulging and her clothes torn.

Time passed and Samantha eventually left her chamber, first to greet her Stacy her ever-smiling daughter and James, her faithful and lovable best friend. This was the first time Samantha was smiling after a long time, her perfect white teeth and blonde hair just made everything perfect, clearly why Alan fell in love. She managed to face her fears anow and could sleep with all confidence, the best part was that her precious Stacy snuggled up with her each night.