That building

Stacy was growing very well, enjoying life, i mean she had a personal Butler and a maid. At the age of 3, her and her mother were walking by a school, at this time Stacy had no idea what this meant or why she was there at all. "Good morning miss Teller, and how are you this fine morning?" asked the naive receptionist, Stacy didn't know much, but she knew her life was taking a different turn. Before she knew it, she was in a class room full of girls and boys her age, learning spelling and what not.

Stacy was always the positive little girl, what ever life threw at her, for her age, she would handle it. She made lots of new friends, to get her threw "That building" as she called it, she never really enjoyed as teachers would pick on her, the washrooms were not kept to standard and there was this group of boys who just loved ruining her day. Everyday a new girl would come home with her, not that they ever did work, but to play and enjoy. Her mother Samantha would never really mind, as she was only a young girl, doing what they do best.

When she moved on grade by grade, she became more responsible and as the years went by, her and Samantha were almost identical when Samantha was that age. She used to come home everyday, have tea and do her work with Harry. She normally bullied Harry, he didn't normally mind until she uttered those words.

Only Harry and Stacy knew what happened, Harry never mentioned it to the lady of the house but he never looked Stacy in the eyes again. Whatever was said cause severe hatred For her and only he knew what he must do.