Chapter Seven

Kiara opened her eyes and looked around. She confirmed that she was in a room, but how she got there was unknown. The last thing she remembered, was walking with Keith and Lance to look for Hunk. Kiara stood up from the table she had been laying on. She saw a poster on the wall across from her.

"Meeting in auditorium?" Kiara said. She shrugged and walked out of the room.

Kiara followed the dimly lit hallway and into a room that had the sign 'IN HERE' over it. She entered and saw Lance, Keith, a person with dark skin and black hair with a yellow bandana, and an assortment of humanoid creatures.

"What's going on?" Kiara asked.

"No idea," the person with the yellow bandana said.

Suddenly, the stage in the back filled with smoke, and a human like creature with devil horns, a pair of Galra ears and a pronged tail stepped out. She had pink hair and blue eyes.

"Hello, I'm Junko, welcome to my game. You are trapped here, and the only way to get out is to successfully get away with murdering someone else here," she smiled, her tail flicked around behind her.

"Wasn't this a Galra base?" Keith asked.

"Oh, I killed them all," she said casually.

Everyone gasped.

"I'm a crossbreed, and I just kept them around to help me set this up, life can be so boring you know."

"Can I go now?" Kiara interrupted.

"Kill someone and get away with it. It's that easy."

"This reminds me of a game I used to play," the person with the yellow bandana said.

Kiara sighed. "Is there any way out?"

Junko smiled. "Maybe... Well, happy searching, see you all later!"

Everyone had just eaten dinner and headed back to their rooms. Kiara walked into her room and groaned. This was just fabulous, getting trapped in here. She could only imagine what Allura must be listening to: endless amounts of arguing. She had an idea, which was pretty bad to begin with, to murder someone.

Wow, that sounded more like what a villain would do than a hero, then she remembered that the Paladins could probably do something about it. Did there lions have a key that they could tap twice and it would appear next to them, like some kind of spy car? Probably not.

Kiara wondered what their lives were like before this chaos, maybe she should ask them that later. From what she had been told, Keith grew up alone and Lance had a fairly large family. Every time she found out about someone's history, it made her want to know about her own even more. She had come to the conclusion that it was some kind of forced amnesia and that she could remember it if something significant could jog her memory.

Kiara always did whatever she could to both remember and to try and pretend like nothing was a big deal. She looked around her room, which was pretty plain, and picked through everything that was in it.

1 bed
1 desk and chair
2 sets of kitchen knives
1 set of drawers
1 bathroom
34 bars of soap
3 bottles of shampoo-conditioner
2 sets of spare sheets
2 sets of extra clothes that looked practically identical to what she was wearing
1 pair of black knee high boots that were identical to what she normally wore
1 tool set
1 brush
2 mirrors
1 notepad and pencil

After taking inventory of everything, she brushed her hair, which had looked like a disaster and braided the two locks that she normally had braided on either side of her head.

She was about to go to bed, when a scream was heard. Lights turned on everywhere. Kiara and some others walked out of their rooms to the sound, and saw two people leaning over a body. It was a humanoid with blue hair, grey eyes, tall fox-like ears and wore an outfit that mostly consisted of black bands around her body. What stood out was the knife impaled through her skull.

Kiara's jaw clattered on the ground, next to about fifteen others.

Wow, someone did want to get out of here, and Kiara hoped that neither Lance, Keith, or Hunk, the person with the yellow bandana she had met during dinner, had done it. No one had explored anywhere, so the exit was still a mystery to find.

The brunette searched around and picked out the three Paladins from the crowd and walked over.

"Come on, we need to find the exit," Kiara said.

The three turned around and saw her.

"Did you just see that person was murdered!" Lance said.

"Yes, and we will too if we don't look for that exit," Keith said.

"Hey, that's what I was going to say," Kiara glared. "Follow me, we can leave these dumbasses to figure this out for themselves."

"You don't seem phased by this at all," Hunk noted.

"The sight is repulsive, but I never knew who they were, therefore their death doesn't concern me."

Hunk nodded. "I see now."

"Yeah, but seriously, let's go," Kiara said, dragging the three down the hallway.

-

A/N: I apologize for the late update, I will try to update more, but school is very time consuming. Also this section wasn't the most thought through, but don't worry your pretty little peppermints, more is soon to come.