Chapter X | Vlifamyni

Hello darlings! It's been a bit since a chapter, eh? Well, here it is. And just between you and me - I wrote this at a bonfire, too!
Enjoy the chapter! :)

 And just between you and me - I wrote this at a bonfire, too!Enjoy the chapter! :)

Bee, March 16

I was rubbing the leather of the ancient chair together in between my fingertips with one right hand. My elbow was leaning on the side and the other hand was in my hair. My mum, dad, Muriel, and I were watching the television.
It was the news, something about a teenager in the city going missing. Mum was on her phone and I wasn't paying that much attention either.

My roommates weren't staying in my parent's house, because even the couch was taken. Literally no space was left, so Ryan, Straub, and Sam were staying at a nearby motel. We were staying here in Victoria for the whole week - but that week was nearly up. We'd be driving back to Melbourne in the morning.

It was nice to come back here - I hadn't stayed this long since Christmas - but the circumstances of course weren't. I was so thankful for my roommates to come along, but I also felt
 guilty. They didn't have to be here at all, and it was costing them money, too. All we'd really done was eat sleep, eat, and then sleep again. Did I mention sleep?
I bet this is really helping Mitchell catch up, I thought offhandedly. That boy never slept.

Anyways, it wasn't like it was an exciting trip, so I really did feel bad for bringing them along. It felt good to have them with me, though. Through thick and thin. A small smile played on my lips, and I leaned back.

"Bee!" a lanky, black haired figure burst in. A hoodie hid most of his hair, even though it wasn't even really cold. A light in his eyes shone that rarely went out. Fernando.

"What is it?" I lazily rolled my head over to face him, standing in the archway of my parent's living room.
"I need to talk to you," he bounced slightly anxiously on his feet, looking at my parents, then back to me.

"Okay?" I sat up, blood rushing to my head, and I felt dizzy for a second. How long had I been sitting down? I didn't even know. These days had time running together for me. Speaking of time, what time even was it? Walking out of the living room and following him into the white kitchen, I glanced at the microwave and saw it was 5:44 pm.

Fernando sat on a stool, and I looked around to see that the entire world happened to be in that kitchen.
Well, not literally, but you know what I mean.

Straub was standing in the corner, probably joking about memes or something with Ryan, Peckett And Mariel were sitting around the small kitchen table on their phones. Either way, everyone stopped what they were doing when I came in - all their heads came up to look at me. That was kind of strange. What were they waiting for?