[6] Haunted Memories

As I arrived home Annabelle came running to me and said " Momma granny is wowwied awout you go check on her ".

I picked up Annabelle and started crying I knew that Annabelle would ask me why are you crying mommy but she didn't .

I went to go check on her but she was not there just a note and my birth certificate.

The note read " Aria I lied to you for all of this years saying that you didn't have a dad but you do please don't get mad at me but here's information you'll need,  I hope you the best in finding  him,  whenever you find him call me at the number written on the index card,  Love you don't let anybody hurt our little princess.

Looking at the birth certificate I saw the name Harmon D Yale I looked him up on the internet a figured out that he was once arrested for rape but now he is a clean man,  he owns 7 business he went to Harvard and got a degree after Harvard he became a lawyer he worked as a lawyer for 10 years,  he's a multimillionaire he is married to a model they have been married for 15 years and got two children together one 12 and the other 3.

Looking for the address of there house was hard but I know they live in California so I got two plane tickets to California.
while I was packing Annabelles suitcase I notice that I had a new notification on my phone. The notification read " New text from mom clue 2".

I opened the text that read " Hi Aria it's me your mom you have probably figured out all of the information you need to figure out where he lives,  you have 5 days total to find him love you just find him you need him Ill talk to you later".

My eyes started to tear up I was so worried why does my mom want me to find my dad if it's for money I don't need that I got a job at the Cafe.

Annabelle comes to the door and says " Momma where are we going and if we are going somewhere can you bring my baby"

I say yes and continue packing.