[12] Positive

I wake-up the next morning ready to go see if I'm pregnant but I already could tell my mom probably could've telled already my mom even asked me "are you gaining weight Aria" I looked down at my stomach and said "nope mom I look the same just like last month". She could probably tell I'm telling a lie because she was first to notice when I was pregnant with Annabelle I just wished that I could tell the truth to everyone including Calum I just we so overwhelmed being a single mother of possibly two but all I know now is one I'm hoping by next month I would know if I pregnant. I wrap my hands around my stomach and at that time I could tell that I was pregnant I felt it I called my mom in there buy I forgot she left but at the same exact moment Alana Calums Wife poticed on Facebook thay she was having triplets I couldn't beat her I just had to end Annabelles relationship with her dad but I didn't know how until I looked at the newspaper that had houses for sales and I thought to myself "Well Aria you get paid a lot fron the cafe and this house is two story's with a basement it has four rooms and two and a half bathroom it sounds quite descent it's also close to the ocean and not a long drive from my moms house this is my dream home" I call the reality place and I pay down a payment on the house I'm not going to tell my mom until tomorrow and it's time for mu doctors appointment I need to go before I'm late.

(Doctors)
Annabelle looks at me and says "mooma why are we at the female doctor and not my doctor" I look back at her and say "Well momma has ro go take a test to see if your having a sibling" her eyes light up with joy and all I could do was smile. I checked in at the desk fifeteen minutes ago and they've haven't came to me it's have been like they were skipping me, but then the doctor comes and yells "Aria are you still here Aria" I jump up and say "Yes sir I'm right here be right there in a minute" I walk down the hallway to the room and lay down I followed all the doctors orders and he came back with the results I was so scared, but then he opened his mouth and says "Well Ms. Aria well you're pregnant and congratulations Annabelle you're going to be a big sister" Annabelle jumps up in excitement and asks the doctor "Me I'm going to be a big sis momma can I name the baby" I loom up and say "Yes, Anna you can name it once we figure out the gender"

(To Be Continued)